WE love : the castle and its park
Tales : the storytellers tell the stories of Charles Perrault
Duration: count at least 2 hours
The castle of Breteuil: visit a castle of the seventeenth century
Visit the castle of Breteuil, it is:
- meet a family whose ancestors have made the history of this place for 4 centuries
- visit a castle with the architecture of the seventeenth century,
- discover a superb heritage made of paintings, furniture, works of art ...
Visit the gardens of the castle of Breteuil:
- the French Garden
- the Jardin des Princes (or English garden), decorated with Japanese cherry trees and fruit trees
- the labyrinth, you could fall on Cinderella dancing with her prince charming
The tales of Perrault are honored at the castle of Breteuil
The tales of Charles Perrault are told by costumed storytellers
- The tales of Perrault are staged in the park and in the castle garden
- At 2.30 pm every Saturday, Sunday, public holidays.And every day at 2.30 pm during school holidays in zone C
- Kids love! Nevertheless, some parents warn us that very young children may be scared by some tales, such as that of Bluebeard.
7 famous tales of Perrault are staged with about twenty wax characters in the outbuildings of the castle.
- the Tom Thumb and his brothers who took refuge in the fruit
- little Red Riding Hood at the bedside of his strange Mother-grand in the dollhouse
- the Puss in Boots in the stables
- Cinderella dressed in her beautiful dress in the stables, come face to face with the impressive
- Blue Beard in the hunting lounge, meet the sweet princess
- Donkey Skin in charge of the most ungrateful work in the laundry
- the Sleeping Beauty.