Grand carnival, February 23rd from 1pm
The 23rd Paris Carnival - Promenade du Bœuf Gras!
- On February 23rd, the Paris carnival returns for its 23rd edition.
- The Paris Carnival - Promenade du Bœuf Gras! takes place as every year on the Sunday before the Mardi Gras, i.e. Sunday 23rd February 2020.
- This year's Paris Carnival fabulous aerial world" party
- It's a free theme, you don't have to follow it to participate.
- We come in disguise or not! It's up to you!
- Meeting point from 1pm on Place Gambetta (Paris 20ème).
- Departure of the motorcade at about 2:00 p.m.
- Paris Carnival Route Arrival : avenue Gambetta towards Ménilmontant, place Auguste Métivier, right : boulevard de Belleville, boulevard de Ménilmontant, left : rue du Faubourg-du-Temple. Arrival around 5/18 pm place de la République where the party will continue until 8 pm.
- And notice to carnival lovers, we also report the Wild Carnival February 29 and Women's Carnival on March 22nd.