- Eveil Musical -
- WE LOVE : a musical awakening for the little ones
- AGE for toddlers; from 1 year old
- DATES until January 2, 2022
- PLACE : the Comédie de Paris (Paris 9e)
"Capucine's Birthday", the nursery rhyme show for toddlers
"L'Anniversaire de Capucine" is a 40 minutes show, musical, family, cheerful and rhythmic, perfectly adapted to the little ones.
- After the success of the "of the "Comptines de Capucine, This new show is built with the same alternation of stories and songs.
- Today, Capucine is 3 years old, but her mother warned her: no party before naptime!
- So Capucine falls asleep, and dreams of her birthday party with her friends, of her cake with its 3 candles? Oh yes, but where did she put the candles? If Capucine doesn't remember, she can fortunately count on her friends the snail, the hedgehog, or the spider Gypsie to help her find them?
- In "L'Anniversaire de Capucine", each animal, object or place (boat, bridge, mill) introduces traditional nursery rhymes, songs and refrains (Petit Escargot, Sur le pont d'Avignon, Bateau sur l'eau?) that toddlers love to accompany by singing or by gestures because they have often learned them at nursery school and at school.
- Go in search of Capucine's birthday candles stolen by the ferret?
- An adorable musical show for very young audiences, ideal for children up to 5 years old
"L'Anniversaire de Capucine", 2nd part of the trilogy of nursery rhymes created by the company "Dans les Décors".
- Since 1998, the theatre company "Dans les décors" has been staging shows specially designed for young children.
- In particular, it has created a trilogy of very successful nursery rhymes around the character of Capucine.
- Toddlers, from 1 year old, take great pleasure in finding the rhymes they know (Petit Escargot, Sur le pont d'Avignon, Bateau sur l'eauMy little rabbit, Little fish in the water, A green mouse, In the moonlight, Colchicum in the meadows?).
- They participate in shows in which the rhymes are brought to life by simple stories accompanied by a colorful set and whimsical animals or objects.
- The 1st show "The Capucine Nursery Rhymes"was followed by "L'Anniversaire de Capucine" and more recently by "The Capucine Holidays". These three shows are regularly performed at the Comédie de Paris theater.
- The Capucine trilogy is played by the actress Stéphanie Pierron. She was also Lady Marianne in Robin HoodIsabelle and the Bohemian in The Pirates' Treasure and Coquinette in The Puss in Boots.