To make children eat vegetables!
You can do anything with Brick sheets! It is an ideal base for a "kitchen of the cupboard" recipe. Sweet, salty, vegan, with tuna, with meat... Pick from your cupboard and your fridge and invent your own recipe!
THE PRINCIPLE OF THE PANNEQUETS :
- IBasic ingredients : sheets of brick
- With cooking (baking)
- Cooking time 45 minutes
Recipe n°1 : canned tuna + 1 leftover puree :
- Mix the mashed potatoes (or mashed cooked potatoes) with a little fresh cream and chopped chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- You can replace the mashed potatoes with 3 medium-sized cooked potatoes. And the chives with parsley or coriander
Recipe n°2 : potato + lardon + reblochon :
- Savoyard-style pannequets!
- for 4 persons : 3 cooked potatoes, 1 packet of smoked bacon, 120gr of reblochon cheese, 1 sliced onion
1 - You can add chopped onions
2 - If you can't find yellow or black carrots, orange carrots will do just fine
3 - You can replace the comté cheese by another grated cheese