What's been going on for the past few days in the Luxembourg garden?
THE TREASURE HUNT-INVESTIGATION
But who is this Street Art artist who is active in Montmatre? A mysterious artist who asks us to participate in his work? The children will have to go through Montmartre (it goes up and down), redouble their caution and attention to reach the end of this mission?
By the game and the resolution of enigmasThe children will move in the Jardin du Luxembourg with the guide who will tell them stories. They will be able to let off steam in one of the most beautiful gardens in Paris, discovering its nooks and crannies. A real team effort with this game that goes develop their sense of direction, logical and observation.
- What has been going on for the last few days in the Senate garden? This is the enigma that the children will have to solve
- For an hour and a half, from signs found on a statue, from a label hidden under a bench, from a clue given by the facilitatorthe children will have to use their brains, to think, to cogitate to go to the next step
- They will solve riddles and each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal
- The children will pass in front of the Senate, the Palais du Luxembourg?
- They will leave with a small trophy at the end of the game
- The parents can of course be present, follow the group and take part in the game but be careful (!!) forbidden to blow the children's blanket!
(same price as direct)
- Formula S 180 (up to 8 children)
- Formula M 200 (up to 10 children)
- Formula L : 220? (up to 12 children)
- Beyond 12 children, the game loses its interest. We do not recommend it. However, if your child wants to invite more children, Contact us
- the snack is not included in this formula
- Age for children from 6 to 10 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- The neighborhood the Luxembourg garden (6th arrondissement)
- Meeting place At the bandstand (return near the bandstand)
- Duration : 1h30
- Weather : the treasure hunt is maintained in case of rain (this will be the time to take out the rubber boots and umbrellas)
- Held at Comfortable shoes (sneakers) adapted to the garden paths. Don't forget a small bottle of water, hat and glasses if the weather is very nice.
- The snack is not included in this formula
- But the Luxembourg garden is ideal for organize a picnic lunch with the children. They love it and it is practical if your apartment is not suitable for them.
- We can also suggest you some restaurants or tea rooms that will welcome you for a birthday party