The "Flight in the garden" treasure hunt in Luxembourg
What's been going on for the last few days in the Luxembourg garden? Has a work been stolen? But what is this work? Who stole it? And... will we be able to recover it in time ?
By the game and the resolution of enigmasIn the Luxembourg Gardens, the children will be accompanied by a guide who will tell them stories and they will be able to let off steam in one of the most beautiful gardens in Paris, whose nooks and crannies they will discover. A real team work with this game that goes develop their sense of direction, logical and of observation.
- For an hour and a half, from signs found on a statue, from a label hidden under a bench, from a clue given by the facilitatorthe children will have to use their brains, to think, to cogitate to go to the next step
- Each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal
- The children will pass in front of the Senate, the Palais du Luxembourg...
- They'll leave with a little trophy at the end of the game...
- Parents can of course be present, follow the group and get caught up in the game, but beware (!!!) it is forbidden to burn the children's blanket!
(same price as direct)
- Formula S : 150€ (up to 8 children)
- Formula M : 190€ (up to 10 children)
- Formula L : 230€ (up to 12 children)
- the snack is not included in this formula
- Age for children from 7 to 10 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- Meeting place At the bandstand (return near the bandstand)
- duration : 1h30
- Weather : the treasure hunt is maintained if it rains
- Held at Comfortable shoes (sneakers) adapted to the garden paths. And a bottle of water, hat and glasses if the weather is very nice
- The snack is not provided in this formula
- But the Luxembourg Garden is ideal for organize a picnic lunch with the kids. They love it and it's practical if your apartment is not suitable
- We can also suggest restaurants or tea rooms that will welcome you for a birthday party
Written by Tahina Mandel, 14-11-2023
The contents of the Vol au Jardin game (a very well-written, playful invitation letter). It adds suspense. On the other hand, I was very disappointed with the activity leader, who was not pleasant when she greeted us (the child's parents). Didn't introduce herself. At the end of the game, it ended very quickly. No flexibility, even though there was a demonstration that day. Too bad. It was an experience, but we'd like to do it again and think about it.
- Super anniversary
Written by E. Rouault, 03-10-2023
The animator was wonderful. The children were immersed in the story. They had a great afternoon. In the evening, they were still wondering if they'd helped a real secret agent solve the riddle...
- A wonderful birthday party at the Luxembourg Gardens!
Written by Sophie MARENCO, on 30-09-2023
What a wonderful experience, this investigation in the Luxembourg Gardens. As this was a special mission, we can't tell you what happened during the afternoon, but I can tell you that the secret agents were delighted! The animation is top-notch, and the investigations to be solved are at the right level for children (10 years old): neither too easy nor too difficult, with plenty to learn. Beware, however, that the investigations last over 1h30 and involve a lot of walking, so a little stamina is required: some agents showed signs of fatigue in the last half-hour. I highly recommend
- Great birthday!
Written by MF, 17-09-2023
The children really enjoyed the story and the animator: they really got into the game.
- Happy children
Written by Marie Druet, 15-09-2023
- Excellent family moments
Written by sophie brunet, 04-07-2023
Excellent family moments. Agent Colombage adapted to different ages and temperaments. In the 2 activities I booked (the ghost of the Opera and the flight in the Jardin du Luxembourg), my daughter retained the historical facts & mythology of these 2 beautiful places. Familin's services are exactly what I expected. Young and old, we took things in! Thank you very much.
- A great time in Luxembourg
Written by Florence ROUSSEL, on 28-05-2023
We spent an excellent afternoon in Luxembourg. The children were very enthusiastic about this "theft in Luxembourg" investigation, which combines history and games. Well done to the copper agent and the C14 network!
- Excellent activity, very well animated!
Written by Giovanna Leo, 23-03-2023
I recommend this secret agent mission for the kids' birthday party, they were all thrilled with the experience!
Written by Marion M., on 22-09-2022
I liked : the beautiful place, the letters to give to the guests before the birthday, the "secret mission" scenario I didn't like : the lack of dynamism of the animator, the "school" side of the activity (the explanations of the animator were too long, sometimes a little too complex for 7 years old children), the gift given to the children at the end of the game (disappointing)
- A very nice birthday
Written by Karine, on 22-09-2022
I can only recommend this experience. Very fluid and pleasant exchanges beforehand. The organization on the day was top notch. The agent on site was great. She knew how to captivate all the children, even the most turbulent, as well as the parents. The children loved it.
- Great activity for a birthday party
Written by LIONEL MARTINS, on 16-09-2022
Great activity for my son's birthday party, 7 years old. The animator was great, and the kids loved it. To be recommended, but not before 7 years old!