This service is not provided at this time
A treasure hunt on the theme of Street Art
It is an interactive and playful visit during which the children will discover the names of artists and the techniques used by graffiti artists. This exciting visit ends with a mini-workshop "in the Street during which the children can express themselves. We love this neighborhood with young children for many pedestrian streets and few cars (the campaign in Paris).
- Course n°1 in the district of Montmartre : one of our favorite districts in Paris, which hides some nuggets of street art
- Route n°2 in the Marais district Street Art : go in search of Street Art in this very beautiful district of Paris
- Street art is on the rise. Young people are sensitive to this street art so singular and at the same time very accessible. They are often intrigued by the many graffiti, collages, Space Invidersmonumental frescoes, drawings?
- Several areas of Paris have been transformed in recent years and Street Art is now part of the Parisian landscape
- Several Street Art visits of Paris are adapted to children and teenagers. This Street Art treasure hunt is ideal for an original, fun and educational birthday party.
- This treasure hunt is for objective to make discover this street art by developing the artistic sense of the children
- There are 2 courses "Street Art" treasure hunt in Paris. They are accessible to children from 8 years old as well as to teenagers
- It is an opportunity for young people to discover artists like Invader, Misstik, Nemo, Mesnager, Pébeo?
- During this a treasure hunt, children solve riddles and discover works of art by known and unknown artists
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the workshop (answer within 72 hours).
Rates and practical information
- Age : from 8 years old
- Rate 260 ? for 10 youths max.
- 1 youth group leader
- Privatization of one of the 2 discovery courses
- The snack is not included in this formula
- Is there a snack planned? The snack is not included in this formula.
- Are the courses suitable for all teens ? Yes, the choice is made more according to the desires of parents and children, the place of residence, etc.
- Are there courses that are better suited to boys or girls? No, they are mixed and will please everyone.
- Is it a treasure hunt? No, it is a real treasure hunt. The objective is not to find a treasure but to solve riddles along the way.
- Should parents accompany the group? No, this is a treasure hunt for young people, not for grown-ups.
- What if the parents want to take pictures? The animator takes pictures during the game and will be happy to send them to the parents.