The private play tour "Mythological heroes in Luxembourg".
After a short introduction and a few surprising anecdotes about the creation of the Luxembourg garden, it's time for an exciting 1h30 treasure hunt.
From the myth of Polyphemus (cyclops monster son of Poseidon) to Heracles (Hercules) cleaner the stables of Augias, by way of the Triumph of Silenus (our lecturer's favorite), the children will discover the great stories of Greco-Roman mythology while having fun.
The fabulous guide-storyteller for children (young and old), specialist in mythology will tell them the stories of Calliope, Venus, Apollo, Chronos or the goddess Diane.
During this visit, the guide will explain to the children the emblematic monument of the garden, the famous Senate.
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the workshop (answer within 72 hours).
Rates and practical information
- Rate 250 € (maj. 20% Sunday and holidays)
- Age From 8 to 14 years old
- Number of children no limitation but one accompanying adult is required for every 8 children
- The lecturers do not supervise the children. Parents are responsible for their children
- This visit is led by a guide and speaker specializing in young people.
- Weather Visits are maintained even if it rains lightly. They are cancelled if the garden is closed or in case of storm
- Held at The best way to protect your children is to equip them with comfortable shoes (sneakers). And don't forget water bottle, hats and glasses if the weather is very nice.
- Birthday party If you book this playful visit for a birthday party, the snack is not included in the package. If the weather is nice, we suggest you organize a picnic at the Tuileries. Kids love it!