Up to 15 children max.
This visit is led by guides specialized in young people
The playful visit "Mythological heroes in the Luxembourg garden".
After a short introduction and a few surprising anecdotes about the creation of the Luxembourg garden, it's time for an exciting 1h30 treasure hunt.
From the myth of Polyphemus (cyclops monster son of Poseidon) to Heracles (Hercules) cleaner the stables of Augias, by way of the Triumph of Silenus (the favorite of our lecturer), children will discover the great stories of Greco-Roman mythology while having fun.
The fabulous guide-storyteller for children (young and old), specialist in mythology will tell them the stories of Calliope, Venus, Apollo, Chronos or the goddess Diane.
During this visit, the guide will explain to the children the emblematic monument of the garden, the famous Senate.
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the guide (answer within 72 hours).
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the workshop (answer within 72 hours).
Rates and practical information
- Rate : 220 ? (maj. 20% Sunday and holidays)
- Number of children 15 children max.
- The lecturers do not supervise the children. Parents are responsible for their children. It is required 1 adult for 8 children
- Duration of the visit - treasure hunt : 1h30
- This visit is led by a guide specialized in Mythology
- Age : from 8 years old
- Meeting place : the Luxembourg garden
- Weather Visits are maintained even if it rains lightly. They are cancelled if the garden is closed or in case of storm
- Held at The best way to do this is to equip your children with comfortable shoes (sneakers). And don't forget a bottle of water, hats and glasses if the weather is very nice.
The birthday party
- The snack is not included in this formula
- Nice idea Organize a picnic in the Luxembourg garden. The kids love it!
- Place to celebrate your birthday after the treasure hunt : we can give you the address of a restaurant owner who can welcome children and organize a snack for you