In the Tuileries garden
The "Heroes of Mythology in the Tuileries" tour and treasure hunt
- Go to the large gate of the Tuileries garden where the guide will take care of the children.
- The children have a small activity booklet
- The children must first look for the works with the clues given by the guide. Then she tells the children the story of the great mythological heroes. Finally, the children complete the little booklet
- During 1h30, during this treasure hunt "The heroes of Mythology in the Tuileries", the children will get to know the great mythological heroes like Hercules, Apollo, Nemée or Hippomène... They will discover many secrets!
- The children will tremble in front of the Minotaur, discovering the myth of Apollo and Daphne... and will cross in the Tuileries garden with the muses of antiquity...
- They will pretend to get lost like Theseus in the labyrinth of the garden
- During the walk, they will discover the treasures hidden in the Tuileries garden and will learn about these mythical creatures and their phantasmagorical stories.
- A bit of culture as well because we'll talk to them about Perrault, Maillol, Rodin or Le Nôtre.
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the workshop (answer within 72 hours).
Rates and practical information
- Rate 250 € (maj. 20% Sunday and holidays)
- Number of children : no maximum number, but it is recommended to have one adult for 8 children
- The rate includes the lecturer guide and the activity booklet for children (in paper format)
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- This visit is led by a guide and speaker specializing in young people.
- Age Children : from 6 to 12 years old (The lecturers do not supervise the children. - They must be accompanied by 1 adult for every 8 children present)
- Meeting place Jardin des Tuileries - Central gate
- Weather Visits are maintained even if it rains lightly. They are cancelled if the garden is closed or in case of storm
- Held at The best way to protect your children is to equip them with comfortable shoes (sneakers). And don't forget water bottle, hats and glasses if the weather is very nice.
- Birthday party If you book this playful visit for a birthday party, the snack is not included in the package. If the weather is nice, we suggest you organize a picnic at the Tuileries. Kids love it!