THE TREASURE HUNT-INVESTIGATION
By the game and the resolution of enigmasthe children will evolve in Montmartre with the guide who will tell them stories. They will discover the vineyards of Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur, the Saint-Pierre church? A real team effort with this game that goes develop their sense of direction, logical and observation.
- Who commits all these thefts in Montmartre without leaving a trace? This is the enigma that the children will have to solve
- From signs found on the walls, hidden labels or cluesthe children will have to use their brains, think, cogitate to pass each step of the investigation
- They will solve the riddles and each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal
- Each child will leave with a small trophy at the end of the game
- The parents can of course be present, follow the group and take part in the game but be careful (!!) forbidden to blow the children's blanket!
PRICES (same price as direct)
- 150? (up to 8 children)
- 180? (up to 10 children)
- 210? (up to 12 children)
- Beyond 12 children, the game loses its interest. We do not recommend it. However, if your child wants to invite more children, Contact us
- the snack is not included in this formula
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the animator (answer within 72 hours). You will be charged only after confirmation of availability.
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the workshop (answer within 72 hours).
- ATge : for children from 7 to 11 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- schedule 10am or 1:30pm or 3:30pm
- The neighborhood : Montmartre (18th)
- Meeting place Place Saint-Pierre (arrival place Marcel Aymé)
- Duration : 1h30
- Weather : the treasure hunt is maintained in case of rain (this will be the time to take out the rubber boots and umbrellas)
- Held at In Montmartre, you will have to wear comfortable shoes (like sneakers) adapted to the neighborhood. Don't forget a small bottle of water, hat and glasses if the weather is very nice.