Discover the secret of the Templars' treasure on the Ile de la Cité!
THE TREASURE HUNT-INVESTIGATION
By the game and the resolution of enigmasThe children will evolve on the Ile de la Cité with the guide who will tell them stories. It is a thrilling treasure hunt in the heart of Paris, during which the children will discover the mysteries of this famous island while having fun. A real team effort with this game that goes develop their sense of direction, logical and observation.
- The last of the Templars disappeared on Friday the 13th of the year 1314, taking with him the secret of the Templar treasure. A legend says that a secret society watches over this treasure and that every year it changes its place.
- Leo and his team have intercepted what appears to be a cryptic message indicating the location of the treasure. This quest will lead the children to discover all the secrets of the story of the barber who made small meat pies? human, the surprising origin of the nickname given to the policemen (chickens) and the history of Our Lady
- For an hour and a half, from signs found on a statue, from a label hidden under a bench, from a clue given by the facilitatorthe children will have to use their brains, to think, to cogitate to go to the next step
- They will solve riddles and each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal
- They will leave with a small trophy at the end of the game
- The parents can of course be present, follow the group and take part in the game but be careful (!!) forbidden to blow the children's blanket!
(same price as direct)
- Formula S 180 (up to 8 children)
- Formula M 200 (up to 10 children)
- Formula L : 220? (up to 12 children)
- Beyond 12 children, the game loses its interest. We do not recommend it. However, if your child wants to invite more children, Contact us
- the snack is not included in this formula
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the workshop (answer within 72 hours).
- ATge : for children from 7 to 12 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- The neighborhood : l'Ile-de-la-Cité (1st and 4th districts)
- Meeting place on the square in front of Notre-Dame
- Duration : 1h30
- Weather : the treasure hunt is maintained in case of rain (this will be the time to take out the rubber boots and umbrellas)
- Held at Please bring comfortable shoes (sneakers) adapted to the neighborhood and the cobblestone streets. Don't forget a small bottle of water, a hat and glasses if the weather is very nice.
- The snack is not included in this formula
- We can also suggest you some restaurants or tea rooms that will welcome you for a birthday party
- Very nice!
Written by Sylvia BARRIO, on 15-04-2022
Very involved guide and in character secret agent! Beautiful setting (even more so on sunny days!) Fun and cultural activity at the same time! I advise however from 8/9 years old because the historical explanations may not be understood otherwise and may be a little too long for the youngest!
Written by Matthias Weber, on 22-10-2021
For my son's 10th birthday, it was perfect. A great animator for a mix of riddles, treasure hunt and history, it was great.
- At the top!
Written by VANESSA, on 14-10-2021
Incredible scavenger hunt! The children, all 11 years old, loved it! When games and history meet? We highly recommend it!
- Very successful birthday party!
Written by Laure, on 09-09-2021
Animation very well done, the children were immediately taken with the game. Activity allowing the children to discover the history of the island of the city in a playful way through this investigation. The animator knew how to adapt to all the conditions of the game (rain at the beginning of the birthday party / displacement of some clues by passers-by ...) bravo for the organization and the professionalism. We recommend without hesitation this activity for children of about 10 years old.