Discover the secret of the Templars' treasure on the Ile de la Cité!
from 150€ for 8 children
THE TREASURE HUNT
By the game and the resolution of enigmasThe children will evolve on the Ile de la Cité with the guide who will tell them stories. It's a thrilling treasure hunt in the heart of Paris, during which the children will have fun discovering the mysteries of this famous island. A real team work with this game that goes develop their sense of direction, logical and of observation.
- The last of the Templars disappeared on Friday the 13th of the year 1314, taking with him the secret of the Templar treasure. A legend tells that a secret society watches over this treasure and that every year it changes its place.
- Leo and his team have intercepted what appears to be a cryptic message indicating the location of the treasure. This quest will lead the children to discover all the secrets of the story of the barber who made little human meat pies, the surprising origin of the sobriquet given to policemen (chickens) as well as the history of Our Lady
- For an hour and a half, from signs found on a statue, from a label hidden under a bench, from a clue given by the facilitatorthe children will have to use their brains, to think, to cogitate to go to the next step
- They're going to solve riddles and each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal
- They'll leave with a little trophy at the end of the game...
- Parents can of course be present, follow the group and get caught up in the game, but beware (!!!) it is forbidden to burn the children's blanket!
(same price as direct)
- Formula S : 150€ (up to 8 children)
- Formula M : 190€ (up to 10 children)
- Formula L : 230€ (up to 12 children)
- the snack is not included in this formula
- ATge : for children from 7 to 12 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- The neighborhood : l'Ile-de-la-Cité (1st and 4th districts)
- Meeting place on the square in front of Notre-Dame
- duration : 1h30
- Weather : the treasure hunt is maintained in case of rain (this will be the time to take out the rubber boots and umbrellas)
- Held at For the walk : bring comfortable shoes (sneakers) adapted to the neighborhood and the cobblestone streets. Don't forget a small bottle of water, a hat and sunglasses if the weather is very nice.
- The snack is not provided in this formula
- We can also suggest restaurants or tea rooms that will welcome you for a birthday party
Written by FV, 21-11-2023
Despite the pouring rain, the children were delighted with their experience!
- Super adventure
Written by JK, 13-11-2023
The kids loved it, our agent was great and kept them enthralled! We'd definitely recommend it!
Written by Lb, 15-10-2023
The very talented Cabriole money put the children in the mood straight away. The secret agents took to the game and didn't let up until the end. A great success! Bravo for mixing fun, culture and adventure so well!
- the templar treasure" anniversary
Written by Léo, 28-09-2023
Super experience! A big thank you to the copper agent who was extraordinary with the children!
- Very good
Written by karine agnetti, 03-09-2023
I'd recommend it. The kids loved it.
- What a great experience!
Written by Florence CHALLET, 28-06-2023
A real success for my daughter, who was celebrating her 10th birthday, and her friends. They learned a lot in a fun way. The only downside: a bit of time lost at the very beginning with the tests to turn them into seasoned agents. A quarter of an hour more would have been nice, as we did quite a bit of riding. Otherwise, I highly recommend it, especially the copper agent who is a real storyteller!
- Humor, knowledge, good humor and delighted children
Written by Caroline P, on 17-04-2023
I booked this investigation in pursuit of the Templar treasure for my 10 year old daughter's birthday party. The kids loved it and I had a lot of fun watching them search for all the clues around them! Thanks to Agent Copper who got them in the mood right away, with lots of humor, good humor and lots of stories to tell, while making sure to include everyone... It was great!
Written by Olivier Delamarre, on 02-04-2023
The kids loved it!
- Beautiful activity Animator committed and who knew perfectly how to manage the group of 7 girls of 9 years
Written by ANNE ASSOULINE, on 23-03-2023
Beautiful activity Animator committed and who knew perfectly how to manage the group of 7 girls of 9 years To be repeated ....
- Great adventure
Written by Marie-Claire Aveline, on 22-10-2022
The team is well organized, the suspense is at its height, the children were impatient and loved it. Everything went perfectly well. I highly recommend this activity which delights young and old.
- Very good
Written by ondine July, 07-10-2022
Very nice activity, very professional animator, the children loved it despite the rain!
- nice professional birthday performance
Written by charlotte RENCK, 23-06-2022
Everything is ok in every way!
- A memorable birthday!
Written by Véronique Molié, on 13-06-2022
I called on C14 for my son's 10th birthday party (group of 9 children from 9 to 11 years old) Mission totally accomplished by the network: super efficient, super nice and really funny secret agents. The kids are captivated by the story and the adventure. This is the second time I've used the C14 network: I highly recommend it!
Written by Elodie GAUTIER, on 13-06-2022
The children (7 girls + 8 year old boy) loved it and so did we. The animator transported the children in their mission from the beginning to the end. Throughout the course, we learn, discover, no time to get bored. The children took a lot of pleasure to observe, to think... It was great !!! To do !!!
- Perfect! The kids loved it
Written by MB, 11-06-2022
Super ???? The children were well hooked on the story, 2 hours would allow perhaps to take more time on the riddles because it is sometimes necessary that the animator accelerates and helps to solve the riddle, but I quibble the children were delighted. We were advised to go to a restaurant on arrival, which worked well, but maybe they should offer a package with cake and drinks on arrival, which would be even easier! Thank you very much, in any case the children liked it very much.
- A beautiful afternoon in search of the Templar treasure
Written by Remi Gali, on 19-05-2022
The 10 children of 9 years old spent a beautiful afternoon on the island of the city. The agent is very dynamic, she is perfectly in character. The children have agreed to meet in 20 years at the same place .... This proves that they enjoyed themselves