A mysterious artist asks us to participate in his work! The children will have to go through Montmartre (it goes up and down), redouble their caution and attention to reach the end of this mission?
THE TREASURE HUNT-INVESTIGATION
By the game and the resolution of enigmasThe children will have to find this unknown Street Art artist who leaves his mark on street art in Montmartre. The animator will tell them exciting stories about Montmartre. It is a thrilling treasure hunt during which the children will discover the mysteries of this artist while having fun. A real team effort with this game that goes develop their sense of direction, logical and observation.
- Who is this mysterious Street Artist who asks us to participate in his work? The children will have to go through the whole neighborhood, redoubling their caution and attention to complete this mission?
- For an hour and a half, from signs found on a statue, from a label hidden under a bench, from a clue given by the facilitatorthe children will have to think, to show judgement to pass to the next stage
- They will solve riddles and each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal, to find the work of this mystery artist
- They will leave with a small trophy at the end of the game
- The parents can of course be present, follow the group and take part in the game but be careful (!!) forbidden to blow the children's blanket!
- This treasure hunt is led by actors or certified guides.
PRICES (same price as direct)
- 150? (up to 8 children)
- 180? (up to 10 children)
- 210? (up to 12 children)
- Over 12 children, Contact us
- the snack is not included in this formula
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the animator (answer within 72 hours). You will be charged only after confirmation of availability
Choose the date (and time) you would like to book this service. We will inquire about the availability of the workshop (answer within 72 hours).
- ATge : for children from 7 to 12 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- schedule 10am or 1:30pm or 3:30pm
- The neighborhood : Montmartre (18th)
- Meeting place place des Abbesses
- Duration : 1h30
- Weather : the treasure hunt is maintained in case of rain (this will be the time to take out the rubber boots and umbrellas)
- Held at In Montmartre, you will have to wear comfortable shoes (like sneakers) adapted to the neighborhood. Don't forget a small bottle of water, hat and glasses if the weather is very nice.