In French and English
You wish to privatize a visit to the Opéra Garnier
Choose the date (and time) on which you would like to privatize this tour. The availability of the guide will be confirmed within 48 hours. Your transaction will be charged only after confirmation of availability.
- Rates excluding Sundays and holidays 275? private tour* (excluding tickets to the Opera)
- Sunday and holiday rates Private visit* (excluding tickets to the Opera) : 325?
- Admission to the Opera is free for children under 12 years old
* The tour fee does not include admission to the Paris Opera for adults and children 12 years and older >>. I buy my adult and youth tickets for the Paris Opera
- Age : from 6 years old (a small booklet is given to the children)
- Duration : between 1h30
- Tour led by certified guides
- Meeting place Place de l'Opéra on the steps of the Opera House (lecturers recognizable by their orange shopping bags)
- Visit in French and English
Please note that reservations at the Opera must be made at least 72 hours in advance
Pitch of the playful visit to the Opéra Garnier
- The Garnier Opera House is a jewel of the Haussmanian period with its baroque style and its gilding, work of Charles Garnier
- The visit takes place inside the Paris Opera House
- The children, booklet in hand will discover who was Baron Haussmannwhat is the baroque style and the grandiloquent architecture of that time
- They will be able to admire the princely staircase, the ice-cream parlour which received the elegant Tout-Paris in the 19th century.
- Then the visit of the dressing rooms which closes this visit
- The tour guide will show them the sumptuous ceiling of the opera housemasterpiece by Chagall
- And of course, this visit could not be done without talking about of the famous Phantom of the Opera of which we will try to pierce the mystery
This tour is also available for group visits
All year round, including during school vacations.
Up to 25 people per visit
- From 16? per visit (child rate) and 26? per visit, including entrance to the Palais Garnier (adult rate)
- These visits last between 1h30 and 2h
- They are led by certified guides.
- Up to 22 people per visit
Viriginie G (March 2022):
We loved this fun and interesting visit. Our guide fascinated the children with his knowledge, his humor, his patience and his pedagogy, without forgetting the 10 words of "show-off", a very original idea. Thank you and bravo!
M Poulain (March 2022):
We had a wonderful visit to the Opera with Cyril. We were with a 5 year old and Cyril managed to capture the attention of all the children in the group from the youngest to the oldest with his passionate and exciting stories. A big thank you to him.
Eve P (February 25, 2022)
I took part yesterday in a playful visit of the Opera with my family, a visit led by one of your lecturers (Cyril) and I would like to underline the great quality of his work. It was really great! Congratulations to him.
Mathilde (February 24, 2022):
Just to thank you for these two visits that we did on Wednesday 14:45 at the Palais Garnier and today 14:10 at the Palace of Versailles with a guide named Cyril. The two lecturers were extraordinary.
Mathieu B (February 19, 2022) :
Visit of the opera with 2 children of 8 and 4 years old. Nathalie is a passionate and exciting guide.
A lot of interesting and appropriate information. We recommend this visit
No opinion for the moment.