From June 8 to August 31 - FREE
A BALLOON SKY IN THE VILLAGE OF BERCY
- It is the work of artist Patricia Cunha.
- Those are 3200 balloons that will float above the Cours Saint-Emilien. A real cloud of balloons between Heaven and Earth.
- Poetic, colorful and a regressive strand, this staging will bring pep 'and good mood. A wind of happiness will blow on the Village of Bercy.
- The benches of the course Saint-Emilion will not be forgotten and they will invite young and old to to sit and admire this moving and colorful show above their heads!
- For photos, selfies, direction the "Bubble Pool" children (and their parents) will be able to dive in the middle of the balloons.
TO DO AT THE VILLAGE OF BERCY
- A cinema session at theUGC Ciné Bercy
- A shopping spree (the shops are open on Sundays)
- The terraces reach you for an outdoor lunch or dinner. The atmosphere is very nice
TO DO IN THE DISTRICT
- The Museum of Fairground Arts
- The Cinémathèque française
- The rink from AccorHotels Arena