Reduced rate (from 7?)
Departure from the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Flexible tickets (not dated, not time stamped), valid for 6 months
Optional: a booklet Les Incollables® for 7/12 year olds
From April 16 to July 16 : every day and every hour between 10am and 10pm30
From July 14 to August 21 : every day and every hour between 10am and 11pm
From August 22 to September 18 : every day and every hour between 10am and 22h30
Bateaux Parisiens cruises
- The route of the cruise Promenade de jour as at night allows you to see : the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, conciergeFrom the Hôtel de Ville to Notre Dame. Turn around at the Institut du Monde Arabe
- The journey is a loop: back to the starting point
- The boats are equipped with?an open deck for the beautiful days. When it's cool or when it rains, the lower part of the boat is coveredtotally glazed and heated when it is cold
- The boats are of average size. Capacity on sunny days: about 300 people. On rainy or cool days: 120 people
- Duration of the Promenade des Bateaux Parisiens cruise: about 1 hour
Group rate (+ 15%): Contact us
Schedules and information
- Departure and return to the foot of Eiffel Tower
- From April 1st to 15th : every day and every hour between 11am and 9pm
- From April 16 to July 16 : every day and every hour between 10am and 10pm30
- From July 14 to August 21 : every day and every hour between 10am and 11pm
- From August 22 to September 18 : every day and every hour between 10am and 22h30
- Show up about 20 minutes before departure
The Incollables® cruise (for children aged 7 to 11)
- For children from 7 to 11 years oldBateaux Parisiens has set up a partnership with Les Incollables®.
- They created together a Les Incollables® fan "The Seine and its secrets".
- Les Incollables® "The Seine and its secrets" is composed of 7 cards with 36 questions/answers about Paris and the Seine. Children will discover Paris and its monuments with their eyes: the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville and Notre Dame?
- They will learn even more with the Quizzes of their Incollable®. They will play, cogitate, test themselves?
- Where to get the Incollables® fan? Parents must present their ticket at the ticket office (even if they already have their tickets). The ticket office is now located on the quay, opposite the Bistro Parisien (pontoon 2).
- Incollable® rate: 3? to be added to the price of the child ticket
- Tickets valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Flexible, non-dated, non-nominative tickets (no reservations)
- E-tickets (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting at the cash desk)
- You can use your ticket on the cruise of your choice, without reservation
- As soon as your payment is made, you will receive your e-ticket by email to be scanned when boarding: no need to go to the cashier
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
If needed, Contact us by email
Frequently Asked Questions
Written by Dior Diatta, on 05-06-2022
the walking cruise
Written by Florence Duarte, on 22-05-2022
Written by Christine Duplouy, on 20-05-2022
I found the comments on the monuments a little light, especially in front of the concierge desk, no announcement, a real shame
Written by Claudine Baldeyrou, on 17-05-2022
Very long waiting time No explanations along the way I had bought the children's booklet and never got it. Absolutely not recommended!
Written by Marie SERRE, on 14-05-2022
Our guide was super nice and very kind to answer the children's questions!
Written by ANNICK HAUTEFORT, on 14-05-2022
Good tour, interesting comments. To be recommended
Written by marion fonvieille, on 28-04-2022
Super nice because good weather and arrival in the first so nice places at the top
Parisian boats: the promenade cruise
Written by Thierry Trossel, on 13-04-2022
Activity done at the beginning of December around 18:00 with 2 children of 10 years old. Really not to make in these conditions: long wait under the wind and the rain, we do not see much of night since the inside of boats, the audiophones do not work all... in short, we were impatient to arrive, we got bored. It's a pity, we had a lot of hope on this walk since it was the first day of our first stay in Paris. It is not impossible that we do not try again a walk on the Seine, but of day and with sun.
Written by annelaure francillette, on 22-02-2022
It was really a great ride. The children were amazed! The return trip was done at night, which gave us another perspective. On the other hand, the explanations were very limited. Take your cell phone to know in front of which building you are passing.
Written by Martine .bardon, on 02-02-2022
It's a pity to have programmed this walk in winter! To be done again in the nice season
Written by pauline deloubriere, on 16-01-2022
Very well organized, we shared a good time as a family, reserved the seats before practical and simple
Paris by night
Written by AUDREY MARKEY on 16-01-2022
Small tour on the Seine in the late afternoon to admire the illuminations during the holidays. Very good time with the family. View on the beautiful monuments of Paris, explanations all along the navigation. We loved it.
cruise with 2 children
Written by Bernadette Degove, 16-01-2022
The children were very happy with their cruise despite the cold weather.
Especially good for the view
Written by Jean-marc Sobral , 05-11-2020
Very nice tour in the heart of Paris. On the other hand, the audio guide can do better, not in phase with the place where the boat is and the explanations on the monuments are not of a good level : Too bad
Written by Annick Wargnez , 13-08-2020
Of course, it is.
What a disappointment!
Written by Sophie Martin, 13-08-2020
More than 1h30 of waiting before the arrival of the boat to finally be told that it was not the right quay and of course nobody on the spot to ask for information! I strongly advise against it, it is so much easier with the boat-mouches...