Reduced rate (from 7?)
Departure from the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Flexible tickets (not dated, not time stamped), valid for 6 months
Optional: a booklet Les Incollables® for 7/12 year olds
Presentation of a health certificate is mandatory for children over 12 years old
Bateaux Parisiens cruises
- The route of the cruise Promenade de jour as at night allows you to see : the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, conciergeFrom the Hôtel de Ville to Notre Dame. Turn around at the Institut du Monde Arabe
- The journey is a loop: back to the starting point
- The boats are equipped with?an open deck for the beautiful days. When it's cool or when it rains, the lower part of the boat is coveredtotally glazed and heated when it is cold
- The boats are of average size. Capacity on sunny days: about 300 people. On rainy or cool days: 120 people
- Duration of the Promenade des Bateaux Parisiens cruise: about 1 hour
Group rate (+ 15%): Contact us
Schedules and information
- Departure and return to the foot of Eiffel Tower
- Wednesday to Sunday between January 3 and February 4, 2022
- Every day between February 5 and March 6, 2022
- Wednesday to Sunday between March 7 and 31, 2022
- Departure every hour between 12pm and 9pm. 1st departure at 11am during the February vacations (February 5 to March 6)
- Last departure at 9pm
- Show up about 20 minutes before departure
The Incollables® cruise (for children aged 7 to 11)
- For children from 7 to 11 years oldBateaux Parisiens has set up a partnership with Les Incollables®.
- They created together a Les Incollables® fan "The Seine and its secrets".
- Les Incollables® "The Seine and its secrets" is composed of 7 cards with 36 questions/answers about Paris and the Seine. Children will discover Paris and its monuments with their eyes: the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville and Notre Dame?
- They will learn even more with the Quizzes of their Incollable®. They will play, cogitate, test themselves?
- Where to get the Incollables® fan? Parents must present their ticket at the ticket office (even if they already have their tickets). The ticket office is now located on the quay, opposite the Bistro Parisien (pontoon 2).
- Incollable® rate: 3? to be added to the price of the child ticket
- Tickets valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Flexible, non-dated, non-nominative tickets (no reservations)
- E-tickets (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting at the cash desk)
- You can use your ticket on the cruise of your choice, without reservation
- As soon as your payment is made, you will receive your e-ticket by email to be scanned when boarding: no need to go to the cashier
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
If needed, Contact us by email
Frequently Asked Questions
Written by pauline deloubriere, on 16-01-2022
Very well organized, we shared a good time as a family, reserved the seats before practical and simple
Paris by night
Written by AUDREY MARKEY on 16-01-2022
Small tour on the Seine in the late afternoon to admire the illuminations during the holidays. Very good time with the family. View on the beautiful monuments of Paris, explanations all along the navigation. We loved it.
cruise with 2 children
Written by Bernadette Degove, 16-01-2022
The children were very happy with their cruise despite the cold weather.
Order invoiced twice
Written by Natacha de Tastes, on 16-01-2022
Extremely disappointed that this company did not agree to reimburse us for the order validated by mistake twice the same basket...
Especially good for the view
Written by Jean-marc Sobral , 05-11-2020
Very nice tour in the heart of Paris. On the other hand, the audio guide can do better, not in phase with the place where the boat is and the explanations on the monuments are not of a good level : Too bad
Written by Annick Wargnez , 13-08-2020
Of course, it is.
What a disappointment!
Written by Sophie Martin, 13-08-2020
More than 1h30 of waiting before the arrival of the boat to finally be told that it was not the right quay and of course nobody on the spot to ask for information! I strongly advise against it, it is so much easier with the boat-mouches...