On board, Moussaillons! Thanks to the rental of an electric boat, you can sail WITHOUT LICENSE... in the La Villette basin and the Ourcq canal (40 kilometers of waterways).
We like ♥
- It is an original and unusual "family" outing in Paris
- It's easy, without a license, "safe"
- It's a holiday
- We discover another facet of Paris and it's green
- You can dock, leave your boat for a ride, a picnic, a snack ...
- It's very fun with children
Rates for renting an electric boat
from 40 € to 310 €
depending on the size of the electric boat and the duration.
Practical information and tips
5 electric boat rental formulas:
- The formula 1h (to make 3 small circles in the water)
- Formula 2h - 6km (A / R) trip (for fun, to taste)
- The 3h formula - 13km trip (A / R)
- 1/2 day package - 16km (A / R) trip (for picnics, tastings, walks ...)
- The 1-day package - 20km (A / R) trip (7 and 11 places only) (for a picnic, for Street Art ...)
I discover (according to the formula and the size of the boats):
- The basin of Villette
- The Ourcq canal
- The lock of Sevran, close to the park of the Powder
- The Crimea Bridge
- The park of Villette, the City of Sciences, the Geode
- The Grands moulins de Pantin, the National Dance Center
- The old customs house, Bergère Park.