Tickets from 6 euros and reduced rates from 2 tickets purchased
(tickets valid for 2 years)
Take the boat to discover the most beautiful monuments of Paris from the Seine River.
It's magic, romantic, a must do not miss!
A cruise on the Seine of about 1h10
WE love : discover Paris over the water. It's romantic and magical at any time of the day
REDUCED FARES : reduced rate on all Promenade cruises, without conditions of use. Tickets are valid on the day and time of your choice, without reservation, during 2 years.
Duration: About 1h10
Free: for children under 4 years old
Car park : Free parking on the dock, for all guests during the cruise
THE CIRCUIT OF THE CRUISE IN BOATS-FLIES
- The Bateau-Mouches pier is located at the Alma bridge (Conference port on the right bank of Paris).
- Each Bateau-Mouche passes in front of Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay, the National Assembly, the Louvre Museum, the Town Hall, the Conciergerie and of course Notre-Dame.
- Return to the starting point: the path forms a loop, like that of the Paris river shuttle.
- Comments in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean Chinese, Japanese and Russian
E-TICKETS: MANY BENEFITS
- Discounted rates without conditions of use
- Tickets valid all year: the day and time of your choice, without reservation
- Flexible, undated or non-registered tickets
- Tickets valid for 2 years from the date of purchase
- Upon your payment, you will receive by mail your e-ticket to scan when boarding: no checkout
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- In case of non-receipt of the E-ticket, thank you to check your mail (including your box of junk)
- E-tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- If needed, Contact us by email
HOURS OF FLY BOATS:
- Currently, the frequency is being reduced:
- Monday to Thursday: departure every 2 hours between 12 noon and 8 pm:
- Friday: departure every 2 hours between 12 and 10 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: departure every hour between 10 am and 10 pm
High season (April to September): departure every 30 minutes from 10h to 22h30. Low season (October to March): a departure every 40 minutes from 11h to 21h20. Extra departure at 10:15 am in the morning.
- The duration of the cruise is about 1h10.