The Bateaux-Mouches are at the foot of the Pont de l'Almaright bank. Almost opposite Eiffel Tower. The Bateaux pass under some fifteen Paris bridges, including the Pont Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris, listed as a historic monument.
Booking a fly boat online.
The Bateaux-Mouches restaurant : It is possible to lunch on a fly boat and dine there every day, always departing from the Pont de l'Alma. Meals are prepared on site using seasonal produce.
Which bridges are crossed on the Bateaux-Mouches cruise?
- Invalides bridge
- Alexandre III bridge (the most majestic)
- The Concorde Bridge (built during the French Revolution)
- The Leopold-Sedar-Sanghor footbridge
- The Royal Bridge
- Carrousel bridge
- Pont des Arts
- Pont Neuf (the oldest bridge in Paris)
- Pont Saint-Michel (with its historic view of Notre-Dame)
- Le Petit Pont Cardinal Lustigier
- Le Pont au Double
- Pont de l'Archevêché (the narrowest road bridge in Paris)
- Tournelle Bridge
- Sully bridge
- Le Pont Marie
- The Louis-Philippe bridge
- Arcole Bridge
- The Notre-Dame Bridge
- Le pont au change