Come and dive into the giant ball pool in the heart of Paris
Until Sunday, January 5, 2020
We like: the vacation atmosphere in the sun and the fun family outing for the end of year celebrations
Unavoidable: Beach atmosphere, scrunchies, doughnuts? Sweets and buoys : Objective farniente !
Prices: 6? for children under 12 years old, 8? for older children
It's a ball! : The giant ball pool of this winter
- Come and curl up in the deckchairs under the umbrellas, and take a dip in the warmth of the Elephant Paname's starry dome.
- On the program of this giant ball pool: inflatable buoys, HARIBO candy bar and syrup bar, Liège waffles, to swim in happiness!
- It's not an Olympic pool, but it's giant: 11 meters long and 5 meters wide. In total a pool of 300.000 balls!
Schedules, rates and practical information for the ball pool:
- The ball pool is open every day except January 1, 2020
- The entrance fee gives access to the ball pool for 1 hour
- 6 time slots per day: 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4:30pm and 6pm
- The price is 6 euros for children under 12 years old, 8 euros for older children.
- It is strongly advised to reserve your entrance
- Minimum height required: 1.20m unless accompanied by an adult
- Unsupervised pool: children are under the responsibility of parents or accompanying adults
- No need for a bathing suit to dive into the ball pool!
- Overshoes will be provided to all. Heels and stilettos are not allowed
10 rue Volney, 75002 Paris