Come and dive into the giant ball pool in the heart of Paris.
Until Sunday, January 5, 2020
We like: the vacation atmosphere in the sun and the fun family outing for the end of year celebrations
A must: Beach atmosphere, scrunchies, doughnuts... Sweets and buoys: Objective idleness!
Rates: 6€ for children under 12 years old, 8€ for older children
It's a ball! : The giant ball pool of this winter
- Come and curl up in the deckchairs under the parasols, take a warm head under the starry Dome of Elephant Paname.
- On the program of this giant ball pool: inflatable buoys, HARIBO candy bar and syrup bar, Liège waffles, to swim in happiness!
- It's not an Olympic pool, but it is giant: 11 meters long and 5 meters wide. A total pool of 300,000 balls!
Schedules, rates and practical information of the ball pool :
- The ball pool is open every day except January 1, 2020
- Admission includes access to the ball pool for 1 hour
- 6 time slots per day: 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm
- The price is 6 euros for children under 12 years old, 8 euros for older children.
- It is highly recommended to reserve your entrance
- Minimum height required: 1.20m unless accompanied by an adult.
- Unsupervised swimming pool: children are under the responsibility of parents or accompanying adults.
- You don't need a bathing suit to dive into the ball pool!
- Overshoes will be provided to all. Heels and stilettos are not permitted.
10 rue Volney, 75002 Paris