From 6 years old
The ticket also includes a visit to the Chocolate Museum - Choco Story
A chocolate bar workshop
- Where at the Musée du Chocolat - Choco Story (in the 10th arrondissement)
- Age general public, from 6 years old
- duration 45mn for the workshop
- Number 15 participants per workshop
- Language in French and English
- Warning Children under 8 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
The Chocolate Museum - Choco Story offers parents and their children workshops led by chocolatiers.
During this workshop, you'll learn how to make and decorate your own chocolate bar (between 250 and 300gr). This workshop is led by a master chocolatier. You can take your creations home with you.
The ticket also includes a visit to the Choco Story chocolate museum.
Choco Story - The gourmet chocolate museum
- Lovers, gourmands, enthusiasts or just curious, the chocolate museum is an invitation to greed and travel.
- It traces thechocolate history, his geographic origin, the manufacture, the different chocolates and chocolate cups ...
- A visit of about 1:30, in three parts, which tells the origin and evolution of chocolate through a unique collection of a thousand objects.
- Demonstrations and tastings are offered to visitors, as well as workshops every last weekend of every month and during the school holidays (on reservation online).
- Children will appreciate the Playmobils well present in this museum.
- From 6 years old, the Gourmand du chocolat museum proposes an educational booklet and a treasure hunt (stickers to replace in the right order at the end of the booklet, on the theme of Playmobils).
- A quiz will allow them to know a little more about the museum and the chocolate