A 360° view to admire Paris, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées...
(free for -18 years old and -25 EU citizens)
The panoramic view from the Arc de Triomphe
- From the panoramic terrace of the Arc de Triomphe, you can see the Eiffel Tower, the Champ-Elysées, Concord, MontmartreLa Défense? in short, all of Paris.
- The view is magnificent and allows a plunging view on the dozen Parisian avenues in the surroundings as well as a very beautiful perspective on the Champs-Elysées, until the Concorde.
Paris by night
- The Arc de Triomphe, makes night until 11 pm from April to September (last access at 10:15 pm)
- The rest of the year, the Arc de Triomphe is open until 22:30
- We really recommend the night view. It's really beautiful.
The tomb of the unknown soldier
At the foot of the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died during the First World War.
It was in 1921 that the unknown soldier was buried there! The flame of remembrance is rekindled every day at 18:30.
The Arc de Triomphe with a guide
- The guided tour "What a battle for a Triumph".
- From 9 years old
- Usually only 1 visit scheduled during school vacations
- This visit is privatizing (family, school, extracurricular...)
Good plan, save by buying 2 attractions at the same time
- Save 15% by also purchasing an Eiffel Tower ticket (2nd floor)
- Save 10% by also buying a ticket for a cruise on the Seine (Bateaux-Mouches)
- Save 10% by also purchasing a ticket for the Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Save 10% by also purchasing a ticket for the Sainte-Chapelle
- Save 10% by also buying a ticket for a dinner in the Bustronome
- Save 5% by also buying a ticket for the Musée d'Orsay
- Save 5% by also purchasing a ticket for the free visit of the Paris Opera
- Save 5% by also buying a ticket for the Montparnasse Tower
- Save 5% by also buying a ticket for a cruise on the Seine with Bateaux-Parisiens
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do on the Champs-Elysées with your family?
In the 8th district
The Arc de Triomphe, an exceptional view of Paris
Every day, from 10am. Until 10:30 pm or 11 pm depending on the season
At the Jacquemart André Museum
"Like Princes" at the Jacquemart André Museum
For families, for children and parents alike