The panoramic view from the Arc de Triomphe
- From the panoramic terrace of the Arc de Triomphe, you can see the Eiffel Tower, the Champ-Elysées, Concord, MontmartreLa Défense? in short, all of Paris.
- The view is magnificent and allows a plunging view on the dozen Parisian avenues in the surroundings as well as a very beautiful perspective on the Champs-Elysées, until the Concorde.
Paris by night
- The Arc de Triomphe, makes night until 11 pm from April to September (last access at 10:15 pm)
- The rest of the year, the Arc de Triomphe is open until 22:30
- We really recommend the night view. It's really beautiful.
The tomb of the unknown soldier
At the foot of the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died during the First World War.
It was in 1921 that the unknown soldier was buried there! The flame of remembrance is rekindled every day at 18:30.
Did you know ?
- The Arc de Triomphe is about 50 m high, 45 m long and 22 m wide
- The Arc de Triomphe was almost an elephant. It was the first project of Napoleon, finally abandoned!
Tickets received immediately on your smartphone