- WE love the Nile crocodile basin, the 2 albino alligators, the 5000 species of fish...
- We also like : an ideal space for toddlers
- Age : ideal from 3 years
- Location: Palais de la porte Dorée (Paris 12th)
The Tropical Aquarium of Paris is one of the 3 aquariums of the Paris region with l’Aquarium of Paris located in Trocadero and theSea Life Aquarium in the '94. The 3 aquariums are very different, the Tropical Aquarium is the oldest and it has a very charming old-fashioned look. It is great especially for its crocodile pond. Its entrance fee is unbeatable.
At the Tropical Aquarium, you don't miss out
- The basin of Nile crocodiles
- The 2 albino alligators are white with orange eyes. These are extremely rare specimens, because they can't survive in the wild
- The African dwarf crocodiles : they are not the nicest!
- The beautiful building dating from the colonial exhibition
The Tropical Aquarium at the Golden Gate is
- about 5,000 specimens, 300 species of tropical fauna and flora including magnificent corals
- 84 aquariums, a crocodile and alligator terrarium, and a turtle terrarium
- tropical fish especially freshwater, but also sea, which come from Asia, Africa, and South America
- a place very well designed for small. Stands are arranged in front of all the aquariums so that the children can really see all the fish.
- an aquarium installed in a magnificent building from 1931, built for the colonial exhibition. This space gives the Tropical Aquarium a very pleasant old-fashioned look.
Family Activities at the Tropical Aquarium
The Tropical Aquarium offers activities for children from 3 years old. The registration is mandatory: [email protected]
- 1 hour workshops for 3 / 5 year olds
- 1h30 workshops for 6/8 years,
- creative family workshops,
- family treasure hunt for children from 6 years old ...
The different workshops take place:
- Wednesday afternoons
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30
- During the school holidays, a specific program is set up