WE love : the Nile crocodile basin, the 2 albino alligators, the 5000 species of fish ...
We also like : an ideal space for toddlers
Age : ideal from 3 years
Location: Palace of the Golden Gate (Paris 12th)
The Tropical Aquarium of Paris is one of the 3 aquariums of the Paris region With l'Aquarium of Paris located in Trocadero and theSea Life Aquarium in the 94. The 3 aquariums are very different, the Tropical Aquarium is the oldest and it has a small side very charming old-fashioned. It is great especially for its crocodile basin. Its entry price is unbeatable.
At the Tropical Aquarium, we do not miss:
- The basin of Nile crocodiles
- The 2 albino alligators are white with orange eyes. These are extremely rare specimens because they can not survive in nature
- The African dwarf crocodiles : they are not the nicest!
- The beautiful building dating from the colonial exhibition
The Tropical Aquarium of the Golden Gate is:
- about 5,000 specimens, 300 species of tropical fauna and flora including magnificent corals
- 84 aquariums, a crocodile and alligator terrarium, and a turtle terrarium
- tropical fish especially freshwater, but also sea, which come from Asia, Africa, and South America
- a place very well designed for small. Stands are arranged in front of all the aquariums to allow the children to really see all the fish
- an aquarium installed in a magnificent building from 1931, built for the colonial exhibition. This space gives the Tropical Aquarium a small side very nice old
The activities of the Tropical Aquarium family:
The Tropical Aquarium offers activities for children from 3 years old. Prior registration is required: [email protected]
- 1 hour workshops for 3/5 years
- 1h30 workshops for 6/8 years,
- creative family workshops,
- family treasure hunt for children from 6 years old ...
The different workshops take place:
- Wednesday afternoons
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30
- During the school holidays, a specific program is set up