WE love : this one man show full of apzurdities, which mixes humor and poetry
Age : for the whole family, from 3 years old
Duration: jusqu’au 28 mars
Location: Theater of Treviso (Paris)
Apzurde: marriage of humor and poetry
- A show full of apsurdités!
- Frédéric Leclerc, alone on stage, goes on a series of unlikely numbers and leads us into his crazy universe, where humor rubs poetry.
- On the program: mime, puppets, optical magic, burlesque songs, but also butterfly training or ornithological orchestra conducting!
- Thus, succeeding happy octopus parading, a worm that makes a pole dance number, a chaffinch, a jay, a cuckoo and a tit that team up to take revenge on a psychopathic conductor ...
- A show for the whole family