For children from 8 to 12 years old
For a birthday party, privatization in family
The "Secret of the Companions" treasure hunt
By the game and the resolution of enigmasThe children will go to the Cité de l'Architecture with the guide who will tell them stories. They will discover church pediments from the Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance periods, beautiful stained glass windows and incredible statues... A real team work with this game that goes develop their team spirit, logical and of observation.
- Where are the plans to rebuild Notre-Dame? This is the enigma that the children will have to solve
- From signs found on the walls, hidden labels or cluesThe children will have to use their brains, think and cogitate to get through each step of the investigation.
- They're gonna solve the riddles and each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal
- Each child will leave with a small trophy at the end of the game.
- Parents can of course be present, follow the group and get caught up in the game, but beware (!!!) it is forbidden to burn the children's blanket!
(same price as direct)
- Formula S : 210€ (up to 8 children and 2 adults)
- Formula M : 240€ (up to 10 children and 2 adults)
- Formula L : 270€ (up to 12 children and 2 adults)
- Each package includes two adult tickets (accompanying persons) for the Cité de l'Architecture
- the snack is not included in this formula
Same price as direct!
- Age for children from 8 to 12 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- schedule 10am or 1:30pm or 3:30pm
- The place at the Cité de l'Architecture (in the 16th district)
- Meeting place on the square in front of the Cité de l'Architecture
- duration : 1h30
- Excellent performance
Written by Zaggy bertrand, on 13-11-2023
Proof that the gamble on culture pays off: as they criss-crossed the Museum of Architecture under the guidance of "Agent Cuivre", the children came back enchanted and electrified by their investigation. What's more... it's a change from the Laser Game!
- Mission accomplished!
Written by Lisa, 12-11-2023
The children (agents!) came back delighted with the experience. They got right into the mission and stayed captivated for 1h30. We'd like to thank Agent Cuivre and recommend 100% for this anniversary Enigmas.
- Happy birthday!
Written by Marie, 09-10-2023
A very successful treasure hunt at the Cité de l'Architecture. The secret agent was convincing with great role-playing! The children really got into the story and were captivated by the investigation. An excellent idea for a birthday party!
Written by Cristina Roca, 02-10-2023
A great activity! The "secret agent" managed to capture the children's attention from start to finish, and even created vocations ;-). At the end, my daughter said to me: "Too bad it's only a game and not the real thing! ". Really, bravo! We highly recommend it.
- Top performance!
Written by Magali Giadorou, on 25-06-2023
The children had a great time. The agent drew them into the story, and they were enchanted.
- really great experience
Written by Damien Lenne, 18-06-2023
It's simple, everything was perfect; we celebrated our daughter's 10th birthday, and the tour of the city, going back through the centuries, was really well organized; our Cabriole agent was really top-notch, and all the girls came back delighted with the experience.
- Really Top!
Written by Jennifer, on 20-05-2023
My daughter (9 years old) loved it. The scenario was well thought out and the kids really enjoyed the secret mission. This was our first visit to the museum and it is beautiful.
Written by LOIC ROUGIER, on 14-05-2023
the children were delighted
- Very good experience
Written by Alice Labrot, on 09-02-2023
- A great activity to discover and share with friends
Written by Taehee, on 23-01-2023
My daughter and her friends had a great time. The animator was friendly, calm and dynamic at the same time. She even did the session entirely in English because there were a few children who were not perfectly at ease in French. We didn't ask for it in advance, so we really appreciated her flexibility. As for the communication beforehand, the exchange with the organizing team was always fluid. I recommend it.