For children from 8 to 12 years old
For a birthday, family privatization, school, leisure center
The "Secret of the Companions" treasure hunt
By the game and the resolution of enigmasThe children will go to the Cité de l'Architecture with the guide who will tell them stories. They will discover church pediments from the Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance periods, beautiful stained glass windows and incredible statues? A real team effort with this game that goes develop their team spirit, logical and observation.
- Where are the plans to rebuild Notre-Dame? This is the enigma that the children will have to solve
- From signs found on the walls, hidden labels or cluesthe children will have to use their brains, think, cogitate to pass each step of the investigation
- They will solve the riddles and each correct answer will allow them to advance on the course until the final goal
- Each child will leave with a small trophy at the end of the game
- The parents can of course be present, follow the group and take part in the game but be careful (!!) forbidden to blow the children's blanket!
(same price as direct)
- Formula S : 210? (up to 8 children and 2 adults)
- Formula M : 240? (up to 10 children and 2 adults)
- Formula L : 270? (up to 12 children and 2 adults)
- Each package includes two adult tickets (accompanying persons) for the Cité de l'Architecture
- the snack is not included in this formula
Same price as direct!
- Age for children from 8 to 12 years old
- Number of children S formula (up to 8), M formula (up to 10), L formula (up to 12)
- When Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- schedule 10am or 1:30pm or 3:30pm
- The place at the Cité de l'Architecture (in the 16th district)
- Meeting place on the square in front of the Cité de l'Architecture
- Duration : 1h30