THE COURSE OF THE TRACK PLAY VISIT
- Go to the large gate of the Tuileries garden where the guide will take care of the children.
- The children have a small activity booklet at their disposal.
- The children must first look for the works with the clues given by the guide lecturer. Then she tells the children the story of the great mythological heroes. Finally the children complete the little booklet.
- During 1h30, during this treasure hunt "The Heroes of Mythology in the Tuileries", children will get to know the great mythological heroes like Hercules, Apollo, Nemea or Hippomena... They will discover many secrets!
- The children will tremble in front of the Minotaur, discovering the myth of Apollo and Daphne... and will cross in the Tuileries garden with the muses of antiquity...
- They'll pretend to get lost like Theseus in the garden maze...
- During the walk, they will discover the treasures hidden in the Tuileries garden and will learn about these mythical creatures and their phantasmagorical stories.
- A bit of culture as well because we'll talk to them about Perrault, Maillol, Rodin or Le Nôtre.
RATE FOR THE TRACK PLAY VISIT
- RATE : 220 € (for 12 children max.)
- Increase of 20% on Sundays and holidays
- The rate includes the guide speaker and the activity booklet for each child (in paper format)
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- This visit is led by a guide and speaker specializing in young people.
- Age from 7 to 12 years old (they must be accompanied by 2 adults)
- Number of children : 12 children max. per visit
- Meeting place : Jardin des Tuileries - Central Portal
- In French only
- Weather Visits are maintained even if there is light rain, and are cancelled if the garden is closed or in the event of a storm.
- Held at : equip the children with comfortable shoes (such as sneakers), and don't forget water bottle, hats and glasses if the weather is fine.
- The snack is not included in this formula.
- Nice idea Organize a picnic lunch in the Tuileries garden. Kids love it!
- Place to celebrate his birthday after the treasure hunt We can give you the address of a restaurant that can welcome children and organise a snack for you.
OTHER COOL BIRTHDAY PACKAGES
- The Escape Game"The Mysteries of Montmartre" (for children aged 6 to 9)
- My birthday in Hoverboard (initiation + walk or games + snack" (from 10 years old)
- The Treasure Hunt"The Mystery of the Wall Pass" in Montmartre (for children 7 to 12 years old)
- My birthday at home."Airbrush make-up and mini theme workshops" (from 3 years old)