Who commits all these robberies without leaving a trace?
For 7/11 year olds
For 7/11 year olds
THE TREASURE HUNT
By playing and solving puzzlesThe children will discover the vineyards of Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur, the church of Saint-Pierre... Real teamwork with this game that goes develop their sense of direction, logical and supervisory.
- Who commits all these robberies in Montmartre without leaving a trace? That's the riddle the kids are going to have to solve...
- From signs found on the walls, hidden labels or clueschildren will have to use their brains, think, think, think to get through each step of the investigation.
- They're gonna solve the riddles and each correct answer will allow them to move forward on the course to the final goal.
- Each child will leave with a small trophy at the end of the game.
- Parents can of course be present, follow the group and get caught up in the game, but beware (!!!) it is forbidden to burn the children's blanket!
- Formula S : 150€ (up to 8 children)
- Formula M : 180€ (up to 10 children)
- Formula L : 210€ (up to 12 children)
- (the snack is not included in this formula)
- AGE for children from 7 to 11 years old
- NUMBER OF CHILDREN Formula S (up to 8), Formula M (up to 10), Formula L (up to 12)
- WHEN : Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday / 2 slots : 1.30 pm or 3.30 pm
- THE DISTRICT : Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur, the vineyards of Montmartre (75018)
- RENDEZVOUS POINT : Place Saint Pierre (arrival place Marcel Aymé)
- DURATION : 1h30
- WEATHER : the treasure hunt is maintained in case of rain (this will be the time to take out the rubber boots and umbrellas)
- TENUE Don't forget a small bottle of water, a hat and glasses if the weather is fine.
AND FOR A SNACK?
- The snack is not provided in this formula
- We can suggest addresses of restaurants or tea rooms that will be happy to welcome you for a birthday snack.
MORE BIRTHDAY IDEAS
- The treasure hunt "The Secret of the Garden" at the Luxembourg Gardens
- The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre." (6/9 years old)