THE INVESTIGATIVE VISIT "Who benefits from crime?"
An original and unusual birthday idea!
- The first serial killer in French history was, it was... you dry up admit it !
- Well not your child at the end of this visit to the Police Museum...
- During this outing, your children will learn all about the great "villains" of French History. From Landru to Doctor Petiot via Ravaillac and the Queen of the Apache...
- They will know everything about the techniques of the greatest criminals and how the great policemen such as Vidocq operated to denounce them.
- Tricky little stories guaranteed...
- The rate is 220€ for 15 children max. (whatever the number of children)
- Admission to the museum is free for children and teenagers.
- (this formula does not include the snack)
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Age for 8 / 14 year olds
- Number of children : 15 max. (the presence of one adult for 6 children is requested)
- Meeting place the police museum
- Visit in French
- If the weather's nice, you can take them out and let off steam... in the Jardin des Plantes (about 15 minutes walk) and y arrange a picnic lunch !
WHEN CAN WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY?
- Wednesdays and the 3rd Saturday of each month
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday) during the scooter holidays
- The Police Museum is closed on the 1st, 2nd and last Saturday of each month. It is also closed on Sundays