Puppet show freely inspired by La Traviata Until November 30, 2023
- WE LOVE a show of infinite poetry and creativity
- AGE From age 12
- DATES until November 30, 2023
- HOURS Tuesday to Saturday at 8:30 pm + Sunday at 3 pm
- PRICES from 14€ to 30€
- DURATION : 1h15
- PLACELa Scala (Paris 10e)
Alfred and Violetta: a one-of-a-kind puppet show
- A puppet version of La Traviata, set in Georgia in 1991!
- The famous story imagined by Alexandre Dumas (La Dame aux Camélias) and orchestrated by Verdi (La Traviata) is transposed to the Georgian capital of Tbilisi in 1991, at the height of the civil war.
- The play was co-produced with the Goldoni Theater and Change Performing Arts, and had its world premiere at the Goldoni Theater in Venice in February 2022. It was a huge success
- A puppet show by the Gabriadze Theatre
- In Georgian with French surtitles
The press is talking about it!
- La Nuova Venice Gabriadze is a master of theatrical style, in which humor mingles with heart-rending pain. With animated characters who live and feel, he creates a unique world full of mystery".
- VeneziaToday.it The original Georgian puppets of the Gabriadze Theatre continue director Peter Brook's success, in the carnival of the Goldoni Theatre's international program "Season of landscapes without borders".
- HYSTRIO "In addition to the sophisticated irony of the text and the creative aesthetics of the scenes and characters, the show is remarkable in more ways than one... it presents the full range of human feelings through the art of puppetry." Traiettorie.org "Rezo Gabriadze is a genius, a poet and a fantastic creator..."