The accrobranche AccroCamp Rueil-Malmaison combines all the standards: zip lines, obstacle courses adapted to children and adults, rope bridges, suspended platforms ... Picnic areas are available.
- From 10am to 7pm (last departure 2 hours before closing time)
- March, April, May, September, October and November Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and school vacations
- In June, July and August: every day
Low season rates
- Adult Rate (+ 1,40 m) : 28 euros
- Child rate (from 1,30 m to 1,40 m) : 20 euros
- Tickets for children under 1m30 can be purchased on site
- Maximum weight on the courses: 136kg
- The Violet Course (about ten workshops)
- from 3 years old
- between 1 and 2.50 meters high
- The Green Courses (courses 1, 2 and 3)
- from 5/6 years old (or more than 1m10)
- between 7 and 10 meters high
- The blue courses (courses 2, 3 and 4)
- from 8 years old (or more than 1m30)
- between 7 and 13 meters high
- The red courses (courses 4, 5, 6, 7, Rueil and Chaville and QuickJump)
- over 11 years old
- between 7 and 15m high
For the purple and green courses, children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult who must complete the course with the child.
- The Quick Jump You are attached to a fall arrest system and position yourself at the edge of the diving board located at 15m height... and off you go for the Big Jump.
- Trampoline Nets Trampolines are giant trampolines that allow toddlers, children and juniors to bounce again and again! The trampoline nets are divided into 3 zones, depending on the age and size of the children.
Tickets for children under 1.30m must be purchased on site
Think of an adapted outfit and good closed shoes.