The accrobranche AccroCamp Rueil-Malmaison combines all the standards: zip lines, obstacle courses adapted to children and adults, rope bridges, suspended platforms ... Picnic areas are available.
- From 10am to 7pm (last departure 2 hours before closing time)
- March, April, May, September, October and November Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and school vacations
- In June, July and August: every day
Low season rates
- Adult Rate (+ 1,40 m) : 28 euros
- Child rate (from 1.30 m to 1.40 m): 20 euros
- Tickets for children under 1m30 can be purchased on site
- Maximum weight on the courses: 136kg
- The Violet Course (about ten workshops)
- from 3 years
- between 1 and 2.50 meters high
- The Green Courses (courses 1, 2 and 3)
- from 5/6 years old (or more than 1m10)
- between 7 and 10 meters high
- The blue courses (courses 2, 3 and 4)
- from 8 years old (or more than 1m30)
- between 7 and 13 meters high
- The red courses (courses 4, 5, 6, 7, Rueil and Chaville and QuickJump)
- over 11 years old
- between 7 and 15m high
Tickets for children under 1.30m must be purchased on site
Think of an adapted outfit and good closed shoes.
For the purple and green courses, children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult who must complete the course with the child.
- The Quick Jump You're hooked up to a fall-arrest device, positioned at the edge of the diving board at a height of 15m, and off you go for the Big Jump.
- Trampoline Nets Trampolines are giant trampolines that allow toddlers, children and juniors to bounce again and again! The trampoline nets are divided into 3 zones, depending on the age and size of the children.