An accrobranche located in Moisson in the Yvelines (78)
The AccroCamp Boucles de Seine accrobranche has all the standards: zip lines, obstacle courses adapted to children and adults, rope bridges, suspended platforms... Picnic areas are available.
- From 10am to 7pm (last departure 2 hours before closing time)
- March, April, May, September, October and November Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and school vacations
- In June, July and August: every day
Low season rate
- Adult rate (+ 1m40) : 25 euros
- Child rate (from 1.30 m to 1.30 m): 17 euros
- Max. weight 136kg
- The green routes (courses 1, 2 and 3)
- from 5/6 years old (or more than 1m10)
- between 7 and 10 meters high
- children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who must complete the course with the child
- The blue courses (courses 2, 3 and 4)
- from 8 years old (or more than 1m30)
- between 7 and 13 meters high)
- The red courses (4, 5, 6, 7 + Rueil and Chaville + QuickJump)
- from 11 years old
- between 7 and 15 meters high
Think of an adapted outfit and good closed shoes.
Tickets for children under 1.30m must be purchased on site. Please bring appropriate clothing and good closed shoes.