In Paris and Ile-de-France (the teams come to you)
Animation (manual activity) 3D pen for leisure centers, youth centers, schools (elementary, middle and high schools), for rallies...
THE 3D PEN CREATIVE WORKSHOP
- The 3D pen is a tool combining art and new technologies.
- To create a 3D object, children or teens will be equipped with a pen, plastic and a heat source. Then the magic can begin!
- Everyone will be equipped with this new generation pen that is the 3D pen which will heat plastic until it melts.
- By placing it on a support where it will cool in contact with the air, they will be able to literally "draw in the air" or more concretely draw shapes or objects in volume
- The 3D pen is the perfect introduction to the world of 3D technology,
- A very nice animation in the form ofhe playful and creative workshop which allows you to quickly and intuitively create objects
- Where in Paris and Ile-de-France (at your school or host organization)
- Organization The animators come to your school or reception center with all the required material
- Host 1 facilitator for about 10 participants
- Duration Workshops last between 30mn and 1h30 depending on the chosen formula.
- Age for children from 8 years old, for teenagers and also adult workshops
- Number of participants : no limitation in number of participants (large capacity)
- Logistics The host structure must have a room with one or more tables (depending on the number of participants)