From July 18 to August 30, 2020
Paris Beaches, sunbeds and palm trees along the banks of the Seine, swimming areas in the Bassin de la Villette, varied entertainment every day for children and adults alike.
PARIS BEACHES ON THE QUAYS OF SEINE (RIGHT BANK AND LEFT BANK)
- Paris Beach Right Bank extends from Pont de Solferino (Paris 7th) at the Pont Marie (Paris 4th), ie from the height of the Orsay Museum to the island Saint-Louis.
- Paris Beaches is hundreds of sunbeds, umbrellas, palms, misting machines ...
- It is also playgrounds and relaxation areas (mini golf, petanque, beach volley ...)
- Various animations.
- It is necessary to stroll, to walk quietly along the quays.
- The beach is open every day from 10 am to 6:30 pm
To get all the latest info on on Paris Plages Rives de Seine, it's here!
PARIS BEACHES IN THE VILLETTE BASIN
- The basin of Villette, is located quai de Loire (metro Jaurès, Stalingrad or Laumière)
- The basin of La Villette transforms during the summer into real free nautical base, with swimming areas and the provision of various boats: paddle boats, rowing, kayaking, sailing, bumper boats ...
- Paris Beach at the Bassin de la Villette is 3 basins of 1600m² of different depths with notably 2 paddling pools (play pools) 0.4 m depth of 100 m² for accompanied children
- There are cabins, showers and toilets with free access as well as changing rooms, lockers and deckchairs
- Decent bathing attire is mandatory
- The swimming area is limited to 2,300 people per day and swimming is supervised by lifeguards
- Warning, children under 10 must be accompanied
- The nautical area is open free of charge every day, Monday to Friday from 10 am to 10 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to midnight
- The maximum attendance has been adjusted according to sanitary requirements, based on 60% less than the usual standard (pools and solarium)
To get all the latest information about Paris Plages bassin de la Villette, it's here!