WE love : a fun and educational way to show Paris to children
REDUCED FARES : 30% discount for all : 6,30€ for children and 11,90 € for adults
Recommended age: for children aged 6 to 11 (and their parents)
Duration: 1 hour
Free: for children under 4 years old
Ticket without checkout: Go directly to the pier
THE SPECIAL FAMILY OF BETTING STARS GUIDED CRUISE
- It's a fun and interactive cruise for children from 6 to 11 years old.
- The special guided family cruise is led by a specialist speaker from Paris..
- Children learn and parents (or grandparents) enjoy the Seine, Paris and its emblematic monuments!
- The speaker's guide is especially aimed at children. The youngest children participate in the discovery of anecdotes and secrets hidden here and there in monuments, bridges and statues throughout the cruise...
- departure of the cruise is located foot of the Eiffel Tower (port of Suffren located between Bir Hakeim and the Champ de Mars). Pontoon of the Vedettes de Paris
- The trip makes a loop: departure and return to the Eiffel Tower.
- The monuments that we see during the cruise are: the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Town Hall to Notre Dame. The U-turn takes place at the Institute of the Arab World.
- The boats are all equipped withan open wooden bridge for sunny days,a covered and heated part for cooler days or rainy days.
- Duration of the Special Family Guided Cruise: about 1 hour
- Comments in French only
RATES AND SCHEDULES :
- Reduced rate : 30% discount on adult and child tickets
- Adult ticket : 11,90 € instead of 17 €.
- Child ticket: 6,30 € instead of 9 €.
- Timetable: 2 departures per day, every day during the All Saints' Day holidays.
THE BENEFITS OF E-TICKETS:
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Upon your payment, you will receive by mail your e-ticket to scan when boarding: no checkout
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone