GUIDED TOURS IN PARISIAN GARDENS
- The fun tour "Mythological heroes in Luxembourg" is a must. (from 8 years old): October 2, 27 and 30
- The Mythological Heroes of the Tuileries? (from 6/7 years old): October 2, 16, 17, 27 and November 3
- The treasure hunt in the gardens of the Rodin Museum? (from 6 years old): October 30
- Thierry Mugler, CouturissimeWE LIKE: a superb tribute to the great couturier with this extravagant and very theatrical exhibitionÂGE: from 10/12 years oldDATES: until 24
- Jean-Michel Othoniel at the Petit PalaisWE LIKE: colorful glass sculptures. A playful and poetic universeAge: for allDATES: until January 2, 2022
- Salgado "AmazôniaWE LIKE : a wonderful photographic and sound journey in the Amazonian forestÂGE : from 7/8 years oldDATES : until October 31st 2021
- Georgia O'KeeffeWE LIKE: a complete tour to discover an icon of 20th century American painting, unknown in FranceÂGE: from
- The Lalannes at TrianonWe love: an outdoor animal exhibit in a green settingWhen: until November 7, 2021Schedules:
Outdoor Escape Games
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre? (children's course)
- Street Art Escape Game at the Butte-aux-Cailles?
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages? (teenager/adult)
- The escape game "Secrets of the Marais?
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages? (children's course)
- The Escape Game "Investigation in the Halles district?
STREET ART IN THE 4 CORNERS OF PARIS
VISITS WITH ACTORS
IN THE KITCHEN WITH OR WITHOUT THE PARENTS
Parent/child cooking workshops at Cook&Go (11th)
? 10% discount (promo code FAMILIN10)
- Cooking and baking classes for parents and children or grandparents and children
- Duration 1h30
- 39? per workshop for 1 adult + 1 child (before reduction)
Pastry workshops with or without parents at Sweet Bazar (1st)
? 5% discount with Familin'Paris
- Workshops around chocolate and pastry to do with the family and for children alone
- For all, from 4 years old
- Sweet Bazar, the new spot for sweet street food, in the Halles district
THE MUST-SEE PLACES IN ILE-DE-FRANCE FOR FAMILIES
Visiting Paris with your family and what to do in Paris with your family?
Familin?Paris is a participative, simple, visual, practical and friendly website that gives ideas to visit Paris with children or to rediscover Paris with the family in a good mood. It offers many discounted activities
What to do with children?
What to do in Paris with your family ?
The concept was born from our experience as traveling parents and Parisian parents: take advantage of all our tips and tricks, and share your impressions and favorites with everyone.
Who is Familin Paris for?
Familin?Paris is the website of Paris for children and teenagers. It is aimed at parents and families who live in the capital and its suburbs, as well as tourists who have decided to visit Paris with their children. For all those who are looking for ideas of activities, restaurants, places to discover or rediscover and practical advice to enjoy the city.
How is a guide different from others?
Familin?Paris proposes to make your family leisure time in Paris fun, simple and easy thanks to our tips, tricks and recommendations enriched with YOUR good plans and suggestions. All of this according to your budget, your available time, the age of your children
How to get around Paris?
On foot, by bike, by bus, by batobus or by metro
All the events, festivals, fairs, events scheduled this weekend in Paris and around Paris (within 100km)