What to do in and around Paris this weekend?
For those interested in culture, good news, Museums and Parisian monuments are almost all reopened to the public (see list). Some exhibitions have been rescheduled (see below). For the theater, it will be necessary to wait until September. With young children, animal parks will make people happy. The farm in Paris is open every weekend and it's free.
Jazz and Snack at the Sunset Sunside (children's concerts)">
- To awaken toddlers to jazz
- 10€ / person (adult or child)
- From 2/3 years old
- At the Sunset Sunside (1st)
SOME COOL SHOWS TO DO THIS WEEKEND
AN UNUSUAL VISIT OR AN ESCAPE GAME TO BE SCHEDULED ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
Les Escape Games en plein air à Paris">
Visit Show, visit investigation, treasure hunt">
- Visit of Paris in the company of an actor
- Group visit - Ideal from 6 years old
- Duration: 2h - Free for children under 8 years old
- Choice of district : Montmartre,Opéra, Marais, Passages Couverts, Tuileries ...
- Reduced rate: up to -20 % on the visit
Les visites guidées insolites et ludiques en famille">
- Playful, unusual, cultural, or sporting
- For all ages
- Duration about 1h30
- Various themes: video games, cartoons, street art, Paris of crime ...
- Reduced rate : -10% to -20% depending on the visit
Kids Tour by panoramic bus with Open Tour">
Flyview - Virtual tour and flight simulation over Paris">
- The spectacular virtual reality tour
- By reservation, every day
- Ideal from 10 years
- -20% on all tickets until November 1