SPECIAL CANICULE: where to find freshness in Paris?
A few days to visit and enjoy Paris and is the heat wave ! You do not want to stay locked (at the hotel or elsewhere) and we understand you! An objective : find a little freshness, air-conditioned places, green spaces…. Here are some ideas for outings and activities with children when the thermometer displays record temperatures in Paris.
Good to know : water foggers, very refreshing installed here and there in Paris (as Paris beach), most large Parisian museums are air-conditioned (as the Louvre, the Georges Pompidou Center, The Orsay museum or the Orangery Museum).
OWL, IT'S CLIMATE
WATER, WATER, WATER
GOOD TO KNOW: PARIS PARKS OPEN ALL NIGHT
From July 24 to September 2, 2019
- the square Louis XIII: in the 4th
- the garden of the Great Explorers: in the 6th
- square Boucicaut: in the 7th
- the Villemin garden: in the 10th
- the garden Truillot, (from its opening in July): in the 11th
- George Méliès square and Émile Cohl square: in the 12th arrondissement
- the garden of the Place Louis Armstrong: in the 13th
- Montsouris Park: in the 14th
- Sainte-Périne Park: in the 16th
- the square Louise Michel (friday and saturday): in the 18th
- the park Buttes Chaumont: in the 19th
- Séverine square and square Aurélie-Salel: in the 20th