The Grand Boulevard area is known for its covered walkways (the passage Jouffroy, the passage of the Panorama, the passage Verdeau...), superb galleries which date from the XIXth century, true Parisian heritage. You can also find there several museums as the Grévin museum or the chocolate museum. Art and antique lovers come here for the famous auctions of the Drouot room, the largest auction room in Paris. It is also in this district that the largest cinema in Europe, the Grand Rex, is located. And some institutions like the Bouillon Chartier brewery (since 1896).
The other districts of Paris
- Luminiscence - Immersive show
- Malevolo - Orchestre LamoureuxMarch 17, 2024
- Street Art in Belleville (guided tour)-10% with code FAMILINPROMO This is a very popular district in the 20th arrondissement, south of the Buttes de Chaumont park and not far from the Bassin de la Villette. It's a fast-changing district, popular in the evenings for its many bars and restaurants. It has also become the emblematic district of the
- Paris in cartoons (guided tour)And also... The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (teen/adult course)The Escape Game "Street Art at the Butte aux Cailles" (from 10 years old)The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais" (from 10 years old)The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)The Escape Game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)The Enigma walk "Treasure hunt in the
- Jazz for kids
- At the time of the cathedrals (family visit)At the Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine Cathedrals are so tall, so big, so dizzying that it's hard to admire their architectural details... At the Cité de l'Architecture you'll have a front-row seat! On this tour, parents and children will discover