September 26 and 27, 2020
WE love : free animations and shows in the streets of Paris
When: September 26th and 27th
Location: in several districts of Paris: 10th, 18th and 19th
Age : for everyone
Free : free for all
23rd edition of the Spring Street Festival.
The festival Le Printemps Des Rues, was created in 1997. It is a pioneer in the field of street arts in Paris and welcomes an average of 20,000 people a year. The objective of this joyful festival is to make accessible to everyone the performing arts. It is an opportunity for many to discover many quality shows in very different fields. This festival is aimed at all audiences, from the youngest to the most informed.
On the program: theater, strolling, slam, hip-hop, music, dance, mentalism or fairground games.
- The Printemps Des Rues is settling this year ... in autumn (due to the Covid health crisis) in the 10th, 18th and 19th districts of Paris.
- This year's program includes 9 companies and 23 different shows, all free of charge.
- Special programming for young audiences with shows designed for toddlers (from 1 year old)
- Saturday 26th September from 10am to 7pm and Sunday 27th September from 2pm to 7pm
- All forms of street performances are in the spotlight: theater, dance, slam, juggling, hip hop, puppets ...
- 23 open-air performancesto enjoy springtime with your family!