The city where children are kings!
The City of Science is a vast museum dedicated to understanding science. The principle of the city of sciences isto combine pedagogy, games and experimentation. It's always very successful. Victim of his own success, it is imperative to book if you come on a weekend or during the school holidays. The City of Sciences includes 5 large spaces :
- Explora for the temporary exhibitions
- The city of children to experiment according to his age
- the planetarium
- The Argonaut.
- the Geode instead of 180 ° projection on a hemispherical screen to get a full view.
EXPLORA, for temporary exhibitions
- Several temporary exhibitions at the same time at the Cité des Sciences
- They often last long enough - more than a year
- They are sometimes aimed at toddlers and sometimes to teenagers
- They are always extremely educational and interactive
- The exhibitions of the moment:
- Another pole of attraction, the planetarium and its breathtaking images, projected in 3D in a vast hemispherical room.
- To pursue the dream, focus on Aeronautics and Space clusters:
- Imposing Mirage IV, flight simulators (from 12 years old)
- Introduction to flying at altitude in a real airplane cockpit
- Evocation of an orbital station: enough to cause many vocations.
- Salle Louis-Lumière, view with glasses polarizing filter, a mini-film in relief
- For lovers of submarines : visit of theArgonaut (in the park)
- we discover: the rear station with the engine, the central station, the officers' quarters, the crew berths and the tubes containing torpedoes.
- You can also listen, through a touch screen, the sounds of the deep sea, and learn to fly a submarine on computer!