On the occasion of the July 14ththe Bateaux Parisiens offer an exceptional evening to enjoy the illuminations of Paris from the Seine and an extraordinary location to admire the fireworks. There are 2 formulas to choose from You can choose between the commented cruise + box lunch (70 euros per person) or the cruise + dinner (from 155 euros per person).
I BOOK THE 14TH OF JULY CRUISE
- WE LOVE : an exceptional evening on the Seine + a privileged location for the fireworks
- IT'S MAGIC the panorama is magnificent (the Bateaux-Parisiens are entirely glazed), the fireworks from the Seine are a marvel
- IT'S GOOD quality and seasonal products prepared on board by a chef
The Seine River Cruise + Meal Box package
- It's about a commented cruise on the Seine of 2h15
- Departure at 7:30 pm (boarding 15 minutes before) and return to the quay at half past midnight (after the fireworks)
- Meal box Organic salad with bulgur, goat cheese, honey, tomatoes and rocket; chips; Nantais cake; apple; bottle of water
- The Box is to be collected in front of the pontoon n°6 from 6.30 pm
- The price of this formula : 70 euros per person
The Seine River Cruise + Dinner package
- You embark on a glass boat and enjoy the view of Paris illuminated and the fireworks during the meal
- Registration until 7:30 pm
- Departure at 8pm
- Return to the dock at 12:30 am (after the fireworks)
- The menu : Duck foie gras confit from the South-West, kumquat and noko apricot chutney; Shortbread tart of semi-smoked salmon, vegetable caponata and raspberry-basil vinaigrette; Beef fillet, green vegetables, pommes grenaille and mushroom condiment, sherry juice; Matured cheese and mesclun niçois; Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaïque, 2 glasses per person, as an aperitif and with dessert Pays d'Oc IGP Chardonnay Viognier*, 1 bottle (75cl) for 4 persons AOP Minervois Terroir, 1 bottle (75cl) for 4 persons Mineral water and coffee
- The rates :
- Elegance Service : Placement in the centre of the boat - 155 euros per person
- Privilege Service: Window seat - 190 euros per person
Method of reception and validity of the tickets:
- Once your payment has been made, you will receive a coupon by email to print and present at the check-in desk at the time of boarding
- These tickets cannot be cancelled
Frequently asked questions :
- Is there an easily accessible car park? you should not come by car on July 14 because there will be a security perimeter around Eiffel Tower
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? Yes, the Bateaux Parisiens welcome people with reduced mobility. But beware, access to toilets on boats is only by stairs.
- Can we smoke on board? No, all boats are non-smoking, however it is possible to smoke on the outdoor deck of some of the boat restaurants.
- Can we come with his dog? No, no pets are accepted, except for guide dogs.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service once reserved can not be refunded.
- How does my e-ticket work? It is sent by email. It must be printed and presented at the reception des Bateaux Parisiens.