Playgrounds, accrobranche, mini-golf, Guignol?
The entrance to the Floral Park is free every day from September to June, and pay Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from June 4 to September 25 inclusive, days of animations and concerts.
Floral Park timetable
In winter (changeover to winter time until the end of February): 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
In spring (March 1st until the changeover to summer time): 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
In summer (daylight saving time until September 30): 9:30 am to 8 pm
In autumn (October 1st until the changeover to winter time): 9:30 am to 6 pm
Activities at the Floral Park
- Picnic (some lawns are allowed)
- Do Ping-pong (racket rental and balls)
- Make Rosalie (4-wheel family pedal boat)
- Get off Giant slides
- Make rope pyramid
- Do bush taxi on rails
- Make Formula 1 on circuit
- Of the swing or some spring games
Mini-golf (just aim for the 18 monuments of Paris!)
- Open from mid-April to early November
- 1 course, 18 holes
- Opening Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, and every day during school vacations from 1:30 to 7:30 pm
- Prices :
- Children under 12 years old : full price : 8,00 ?, reduced price : 5,00 ?
- Adults over 12 years old, full price : 12,00 ?, reduced* : 7,50 ?
- Reduced rate: groups of 10 people or more, large families and unemployed persons with proof of employment
The Guignol kiosk
- During the year: every Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and holiday*.
- School vacations (All Saints' Day, Christmas, winter and Easter): every day
- Summer vacations: every day except Monday
- SESSIONS : 3 pm and 4 pm
- Price : 2,80 ? per person / Pass : 10 entries 25 ?
- Ideal from 2-3 years old