WE love natural flavours and low sugar products
Atmosphere: At Sweet Bazaar, we welcome you in a good mood and with a smile.
The frame: colourful, warm and regressive
Location: in the Halles district (opposite of the Museum of Illusion)
Sweet Bazar : so sweet, so fun, so good, so natural...
A little thirsty! Smoothies, iced coffees, milkshakes, latte coffee and other hot or cold drinks...
A little hunger! Waffles (revisited), pies (in season), cakes, cookies...
A little desire for sweetness! Chocolate bars (made to measure), candies, popcorn, ice cream...
- At Sweet Bazaar, we focus on natural products, brown sugar, made in France and short circuits
- The chocolate is 100% pure cocoa butter. (and from sustainable agriculture) and the organic sweets (without animal gelatin)
- Children (or parents) will be able to compose their chocolate bar (made to measure) with top quality products, in less than ten minutes! Dark or milk chocolate, you choose your topics (candied fruits, dried fruits, chocolate chips, to name but a few) according to your desires.
- All the recipes proposed are thought and imagined by thea pastry chef, Sandrine Baumann-HautinAmbassador of the French Dessert Championship 2021.
- To be consumed on the spot (for a snack break after a visit to the Museum of Illusion) or take-out
- The place is spacious and children can come and go, climb on the swing or sit on one of the horses of the merry-go-round.
Sweet Bazaar is also a shop of delicacies and accessories.
- Beautifully presented products, cheaply to treat oneself or to give as a gift
- We cracked the "Little Butters" like when we were kids, the big pots of Pop Corn for home movies, the little cookies in their colorful packaging...
- A special "Birthday Party" section with accessories, candles that should appeal to moms.