The Grévin Museum
- Want a tête-à-tête with Louis XIV, Mozart or Jean Reno? Fan of Kendji Girac? Under the spell of Ryan Gosling or fascinated by the bubbly Katy Perry?
- The Musée Grévin is one of the most beautiful wax museums in the world to the glory of our dear celebrities!
- From Tony Parker to Omar Sy via Picasso, children will be able to approach their favorite stars. They can even pose for the photo alongside more than 200 characters who made or make history, from yesterday to today !
- The wax characters are the great figures who have crossed all ages. Mozart, Leonardo da Vinci, Molière, General de Gaulle ... Men or women politicians, science, literature or the arts, they each wrote a page of our history.
Meet Molière, François 1st, Jean de la Fontaine, Leonardo da Vinci, The Little Prince or personalities such as Mimie Mathy, Mika, Titeuf or Scrat of the Ice Age, it is possible to Grévin! Every saturday and sunday at 2.30 pm, outside the school holidays period, Grévin offers children ages 7 to 12 a journey through history.
- Reservation required from Monday to Friday: 01.47.70.83.97.
- Single price: 20.50 € per child
Also to do in the neighborhood
- Covered passages
The covered walkways are one of the curiosities of this neighborhood. Exceptional heritage typically Parisian: the Vivienne gallery (splendid, the Jouffroy passage or the Panoramas passage. An unusual stroll, very popular with Parisians and tourists.
Rex Studios, the biggest cinema in Europe since 1932, discover behind the screen thesecrets of the 7th art. Very playful and ideal with children from 7 years.
The Manoir de Paris, for the lovers of chills, offers a unique experience where comedians, ghosts and monsters make you scream with fear and laughter. Attention, not advised to less than 12 years.
- Other museums and places of interest
- Fun to show to children
Unusual: to introduce children to the atmosphere of a sales hall by going to Drouot. It's original and unique.
Shopping : the department stores on boulevard Haussmann and the Citadium shop (teenagers love it) not far away.