Storytelling for 6-10 year olds at the Louvre
The Storytelling Tour: "Monsters and Heroes of Mythology in the Louvre"
Monsters, heroes and fantastic creatures ... A guided tour of the Louvre's major works inspired by mythology.
- The objective of this guided and storytelling tour at the Louvre museum is to show to children, in a playful wayhow Greek and Mesopotamian mythologies, in particular, have inspired artists major works.
- What could be more fascinating for children than bulls with human heads, roaring lions, snakes and demons fighting with brave warriors!
- This storytelling tour of the Louvre Museum is punctuated by little games, investigations and riddles... so that culture becomes child's play.
- This visit tells the story of the exploits of the gods of ancient mythology.The children discover Medusa the Gorgon in battle with Perseus, the Minotaur, Gilgamesh, the 12 labours of Hercules, or Cerberus the three-headed dog of the underworld...
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Age : ideal for children from 6 to 10 years old (they must be accompanied by at least one adult)
- This group visit is scheduled once or twice a month.
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- The private tour for groups up to 6 people is easily possible on the day of your choice.
- The private tour for groups of 7 to 22 people requires advance booking.
- Meeting place : Musée du Louvre - RV Reception of groups (under the Great Pyramid)
- Visit in French for the collective visit
- Visit in French, English, Spanish and Italian for the private tour
- With this visit, no queues to enter the museum and the possibility to stay as long as you wish at the Louvre museum after the guided tour.
RATES FOR THIS VISIT
RATES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL VISIT (non-private visit)
- -10% on the price of the guided tour, i.e. 13.5 euros instead of 15 euros for adults and children.
- for adults, the entrance to the Louvre museum must be added (the ticket for the museum is included in the purchase of the guided tour)
- the entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum is free for children
RATES FOR THE PRIVATE TOUR :
The private visit is ideal for one or more families or for a child's birthday party.
- Group rates (up to 6 people): €220 + admission tickets to the Louvre for adults
- Group rates (from 7 to 22 people): 300 € + admission tickets to the Louvre for adults
- For any request for reservation and (or) estimate : Contact us by email
- Visit in English, French, Spanish or Italian
- Starting at 180 €.
- Administrative vouchers are accepted
- For availability and request for quotation : Contact us by email