Equipped with your logbookIf you're a fan of the "Montparnasse" district, go for an unusual treasure hunt in the Montparnasse district.
A puzzle game in the 14th arrondissement of Paris in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want and with whomever you want...
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt.
- DURATION 4 hours for a 5 km course (or more if you are taking a lunch or snack break).
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : 3 boulevard Edgar Quinet (metro Edgar Quinet)
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL : place Denfert-Rochereau
Your booklet (logbook) which will serve as a guide will be available for download as soon as you purchase. You will be able to use it immediately or whenever you like!
What's this all about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of a puzzle game - in the Montparnasse district. It's one of the longest courses!
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Montparnasse
The sites crossed or appearing on the route : Montparnasse Cemetery, the Montparnasse towerthe rue de la Gaîté, the boulevard Raspail, the Jardin de Atlantique, Place Denfert-Rochereau (formerly known as "place d'Enfer")
Our opinion on this original walk in the 14th century
- It's very flexible since you're taking your walk at your convenience or move it if the weather is unfavourable or if one of the participants is prevented from doing so.
- It was the district of the Roaring Twenties, of intellectuals and artistic life... Today more known for its shopping, its cinemas, its theatres, (re)discover this district from a completely different angle with this original puzzle game.
- You can do this puzzle game at your own pace...
- It's a nice gift to give