Equipped with your logbookIf you're not already a member of the team, set off on a fun treasure hunt to discover the La Défense district!
A Unusual stroll at La Défense in complete freedom and autonomy (without a guide) to do when you want and with whom you want ...
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM with family (with children from 7/8 years old) or with friends
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of your Puzzle Walk.
- DURATION 2h30 to 3h approximately and 2.1km (or more if you are taking a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : Grande Arche
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL : metro Esplanade de la Défense
Your booklet (logbook) which will serve as a guide will be available for download as soon as you purchase. You will be able to use it immediately or whenever you like!
What's this all about?
This Enigma Ride to Defense is a paper chase to do with family or friends to discover the district of La Défense in Paris.
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of the Enigma Ride to Defence
It is contemporary and urban art that you will discover during this treasure hunt at La Défense. The walk will take you to the Grande Archethe CNIT, the Defense Museum, Wallace Fountain, Initial Tower, Takis Basin...
Our opinion on this unusual trip to the DOD... :
- It's very flexible since you're taking your walk at your convenience or move it if the weather is unfavourable or if one of the participants is prevented from doing so.
- You learn a lot about the neighborhood, Street Art, Urban and Contemporary Art...
- You can do it at your own pace
- It's a nice gift to give