Ideal for young people, from 12 years
WE love : an original way of discover the Latin Quarter and the Pantheon's surroundings
The +: an entertaining, original night-time visit, animated by a troupe of actors
Or : the Sainte-Geneviève mountain: from the Pantheon, to the Sorbonne, passing in front of the Cluny museum ...
WHEN: all year round, usually on Saturday at dusk
FREE: for children under 8 years old
Why do we like with the tour show: The mysteries of the Latin Quarter?
- The mysteries of the Latin Quarter is a fun and festive show with great actors which offers an informative and surprising journey around the Pantheon
- In cheerful and original atmosphere, we discover the history of this neighborhood
- It's a night visit, with a story that will make you shudder ...
- The Latin Quarter otherwise!
- More info on the visit "the mysteries of the Latin Quarter".
Rates: take advantage of our offer at -20% on all tickets
€ 22.40 the ticket adult instead of 28 €
€ 17.60 the ticket child (8/13 years old) instead of 22 €
Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What does this tour show? This is a theatrical tour animated by actors
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 12 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose when booking the day and time of your visit.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit can not be refunded.
And also in the neighborhood:
The other playful visits:
- The fun fact-finding tour: "Who benefits from crime" the history of the great criminals, at the police museum. Ideal for children and pre-teens between 8 and 14 years old.
- The treasure hunt with Enigma Walk in Luxembourg and the Latin Quarter With your logbook, set off on an unusual treasure hunt. Take advantage of our reduced rate
- The guided tour of the "Paris of Crime" Discover the great criminal cases in the time of thieves, brigands and executions! Take advantage of our reduced rate
- The guided tour "The fantastic and mysterious Paris" : Paris in the time of the alchemists and the Templars. Take advantage of our reduced rate
And also to be seen in the neighborhood:
- The Luxembourg Garden a multitude of activities for young and old alike
- Garden plantsa very nice place with kids.
- The great Gallery of Evolution an atypical museum, great with kids.
- The Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes A pretty zoological park in the heart of Paris.
- The Police Museum A museum dedicated to the technical and scientific police. Exciting for children and teenagers. FREE