THE FREE VISIT OF OPERA GARNIER
- Enter one of the most beautiful buildings of the capital: chandeliers, friezes, monumental marble staircase ... and discover this magical place, breathtaking beauty
- This visit also gives access to temporary exhibitions
- It's a self-guided tour
- Tickets are dated but not time stamped
- Free for children under 12
- The dance center is now closed to free visits
THE GUIDED TOUR OF THE OPERA GARNIER
- An exciting visit with a guide which will take you to public spaces of the Opéra Garnier, including the rotunda, the Grand Staircase, the Grand Foyer, the Auditorium and the salons
- You will be able to admire the famous ceiling painted by Chagall of the Auditorium and the 7-ton chandelier that sits in its center
- Duration 90mn
- The tickets are dated and time stamped (this visit is cancellable 72 hours before the visit)
André Malraux, then Minister of Cultural Affairs and admirer of Chagall who asked the painter to achieve a new ceiling at the Opera Garnier.
THE PLAYFUL VISIT (FROM 6/7 YEARS OLD)
- Lq visit especially for children of the Opera Garnier
- It's educational and fun
- There are not many dates, so you have to book quickly!
THE STORYTELLING TOUR WITH A COMEDIAN
- A playful and original visit, animated by an actress.
- It's Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- The visit is suitable for children as well as teenagers and adults.
AN IDEAL DISTRICT FOR SHOPPING
- Paris department stores: the Galeries Lafayette, spring
- The Concept Store Citadium, the favorite shop for teens
- The very nice shop of the Paris Opera
The Paris Opera district is a very lively area, on weekdays and Saturdays. It is a Mecca of Parisian shopping with its department stores (Printemps Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette and especially Citadium, the concept-store adored teenagers). The cultural interest of the district is theGarnier opera (or Paris Opera). It is even more beautiful on the inside than on the outside.