WE LOVE : you are visiting areas that are normally inaccessible to the public
RATE : 17,50€ for a child ticket (up to 12 years old) and 27,50€ for an adult ticket.
TIP: don't forget to bring your headphones or headsets for the audio tour.
FREE for children under 5
THE VISIT OF THE PARK OF THE PRINCES
And yes, to the delight of sportsmen and women, the emblematic stadiums of the Paris region can be visited! This is the case of the Parc des Princes in the west of Paris as of Stade de France situated him in the north of Paris.
AN ADVICE : take your tickets in advance, especially on weekends and during school holidays, this visit is very popular with families!
This tour (with an audio guide) gives access to :
- To the whole Parc des Princes!
- In the stands, in the locker room, to the benches of the substitutes, VIP Lodges and the press room
- Relive the victories of France's greatest champions in the History Room.
- The ticket includes an app for the audio guide available in several languages which will give you all the explanations during the visit (remember to bring your headphones or headsets)
- The RV Arcade experiences: accessible with an extra 10€ purchased on site (attention: not included in the audio tour ticket)
more info on the guided tour
- All year round (except in case of exceptional closure of the Parc des Princes or in case of special events)
- Every day (except match or exceptional event) from 10am to 6pm: visit every hour.
- Duration: approximately 1h10
- Ideal from 5/6 years