Follow in the footsteps of Ancient Egypt
Due to Covid-19, this visit is suspended as a group visit.
She's on a private visit
She's on a private visit
THE THEME : go in search of hieroglyphs and other Egyptian traces
Age : from 10 years
REDUCED FARES : -10% on individual and private visits
FREE for children under 4 years old
THE GUIDED TOUR "RAMSES II IN PARIS"
- Follow in the footsteps of Ramses II, Cleopatra, Isis and the many Egyptian symbols that line the streets of Paris.
- From the Place de la Concorde to the Louvre, discover with a tour guide, the visible footprints on Parisian monuments and look at Paris from another angle.
- This guided walk is fun: you're going to have fun at decipher and to be decoded the hieroglyphs of the Obelisk of the Concorde
- Children and teenagers are fascinated by Egypt and the pharaohs, and this guided tour is an opportunity to show them Paris from another angle, that of the "Pharaohs".Ancient Egypt
- A visit for families, ideal with children from 10 years
- This walk is led by a professional guide
- the Wednesday at 12h, the Sunday at 10am
- duration : 1h30 for a course of about 2km (on foot)
- Age for the whole family, ideal from the age of 10 years old
- Meeting place At the foot of the Obelisk, facing the Seine.
- Neighbourhood we visit the Concorde, the Tuileries garden, the banks of the Seine, the Louvre, the Concorde, the Tuileries garden, the banks of the Seine, the Louvre
- 20 to 25 participants per visit
- Individual visits on Wednesday and the Sunday
- In French
Warning: children must be accompanied by an adult
INDIVIDUAL VISIT FEE
- Adult price: 13,50€ instead of 15 €
- Child price (-12 years old): 6,75€ instead of € 7.50
- Free for children under 4
PRIVATE "RAMSES II TO PARIS" VISIT
- This visit can be privatized for 1, 2 or 3 families (depending on the number of children).
- 12p max. (adults and children)
- Parents can also reserve it for a child's or teenager's birthday party.
- TO PRIVATIZE THIS GUIDED TOUR
FOR SCHOOLS, YOUTH HOUSES, AERATED CENTERS ...
- For group rates and request for quotation: Contact us by email
- For schoolchildren: primary school pupils, middle school students, high school students, leisure centers, open air centers, youth centers, etc. as well as for groups (adults, families, etc.)
- For recreation centers, airy centers, youth centers, town halls, etc. as well as for groups (adults, families, etc.)
- For groups of adults etc ...
- In French and in English
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we cancel the visit if we have an impediment? You will find the conditions of cancellation on the site of our partner (click on BOOK)
- And in a wheelchair? There are stairs on the course. In this case it is necessary to inform the organizers before the visit
- And if it's raining? Ponchos are available to participants