WE LOVE discover or re-discover Paris and its most beautiful monuments on an open and elegant boat
LE +: it is a commented cruise with a guide present on the boat. The guide adapts to the children.
DURATION: About 1 hour
START: at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
FREE: for children under 4 years old
TICKET ON YOUR SMARTPHONE: no printing, no waiting at the checkout
THE GUIDED CRUISE OF THE STARS OF PARIS
- The Stars of Paris leave from the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- The journey is a loop: back to the starting point
- The cruises pass by the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame. The turnaround is done at the level of the Arab World Institute.
- The boats are all fully uncovered and they're the smallest in the capital
- This cruise is commented live by a guide which can be adapted to a family audience as well as to friends or couples. No more classic cruise with pre-recorded commentaries!
- The guide on the boat is totally adapted to his audience. Children from 6 years old love it! This is a cruise that is ideal with children
- A bar is open for the duration of the walk
- The boats are elegant and small: maximum capacity of approximately 90 people and the chairs are comfortable
- Duration of the guided cruise: about 1 hour.
- Departure: from 11am to 7pm; frequency: about every 30 minutes in summer
A FAST FOOD OFFER
Catering packages that can be consumed on the boat. You can pre-purchase these packages online when you book your tickets.
- La Pause Gourmande A pancake or a chocolate chip cookie with a hot or cold drink. To be picked up directly at the bar on board the boat.
- The Parisian Picnic A seasonal sandwich + an old fashioned macaroon + a soft drink. To be picked up at the Café des Vedettes kiosk before boarding.
- The Gourmet Box A sandwich of foie gras, chutney + a glass of Sauterne white wine. To be picked up at the Café des Vedettes kiosk before boarding.
- The glass of champagne Brut, White or Rosé from Duval Leroy. To be picked up directly at the bar on board the boat.
TIMETABLE FOR THE PARIS MOTORBOAT CRUISE :
- The cruise operates every day of the week, including holidays
- In July and August the cruise leaves every half hour between 11am and 7pm
OUR E-TICKETS: THE BENEFITS
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Tickets valid 6 months after the date of purchase
- Flexible tickets, undated, not nominative
- As soon as your payment has been made, you will receive by e-mail your e-ticket to scan upon boarding: no checkout
- There is no need to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- E-tickets are not cancelable or refundable
For your comfort and safetyaccesses, queuing and circulation have been redesigned to ensure physical distance.
The areas open to the public are regularly cleaned and disinfected. The boats are completely uncovered to enjoy the outdoor tour.
The placement in the boats will be ensured by a member of the crew to guarantee to each couple, family, group of friends, aa distance of one meter with another couple/family?